Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Cici’s is only good because they have weird **** like Mac n cheese pizza lol. The quality of their pizza is just meh. It’s not bad, just isn’t really a good pie. Same with mr gattis buffet.
    Agreed about Cici's. The only reason we go there is because it's someplace close to take the grandkids so they can play in the arcade area. Kind of like a poor man's Chuck-e-Cheese, but with pizza that is at least edible. And I actually do like the mac 'n cheese pizza! :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I didn’t know Pizza Hut made a taco pizza. I’ve only had one once, from Mickey n bills in Mars hill, guy got one and brought it to work... it was ok, I could’ve done without the lettuce.

The same guy brought in pizza from a place called the ordinary... it was amazing.
    I used to live over by the ordinary. It’s in Wanamaker

I see DD beat me to it. It’s good, worth a short trip if you’re somewhat close

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I used to live over by the ordinary. It’s in Wanamaker

I see DD beat me to it. It’s good, worth a short trip if you’re somewhat close
    Ya I didn’t realize it was that close. I’ve been over that way hundreds of times and never went thru Wanamaker. That might be the Friday night eat out this week.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Been way to long since we had a serious pie from the Ordinary.
    The Ordinary, now that's some good pizza.

Back in the day when I delivered Budweiser all I had to do was let them know when I was going to be there for their weekly delivery and they'd have a small Pepperoni & sausage pizza ready for me when I was done bringing in the beer.

Life is good when people love thier beerman, I don't remember buying my lunch for about 5 years on the South, South East and East side of Indy. Even the American Legions and VFW's in Franklin, Shelbyville, Mooresville and Martinsville always hooked me up.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    The Ordinary, now that's some good pizza.

Back in the day when I delivered Budweiser all I had to do was let them know when I was going to be there for their weekly delivery and they'd have a small Pepperoni & sausage pizza ready for me when I was done bringing in the beer.

Life is good when people love thier beerman, I don't remember buying my lunch for about 5 years on the South, South East and East side of Indy. Even the American Legions and VFW's in Franklin, Shelbyville, Mooresville and Martinsville always hooked me up.

Gotta take care of the Beerman, State Law !!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can we talk about spinach pizza now?(asking for a friend)
    This is definitely not Vegan. Unless you also put pineapple on it. The pineapple makes it Vegan.

Spinach goes well on some pizzas. As mentioned with Alfredo sauce. That’s assuredly not Vegan.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    They are excellent for disposing of unwanted remains.
    I can't remember the date but a lot of years ago near Cayuga a farmer was killed by his lesbian wife and IIRC her girl friend. They threw the body into the hog lot where it was eaten by the hogs. They would probably never have gotten caught except one finger was found the hog missed. This was long enough ago the wife has been out of prison for some time. Jim.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom