Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow, to be that brazen, he must have assumed no one was watching.

The classifieds pop up anywhere someone lists a specific gun in a search engine and that leads people here that have never heard of Ingo. Track the number of visitors this site has daily and it is obvious.
    This is an example of how many people feel the rules do not apply to them. Sometimes we get these runners to become active members or at least pony up to support the site. Sometimes.

Sometimes they just get banned. :dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    We need to have a runner/meltdown archivw thread where only mods can post screenshots of these guys, so those of us that miss the action can have a good laugh too.

ETA I t could be titled Just a warning, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO IT! I would be a charter subscriber.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just wish that C6 had let him waste a little more time and played with him. Let him get to 50 then delete 5 or 6 posts. Make him wonder where the posts went when he cant PM the seller or post an ad. THen when he sees he is missing a couple and posts more, delete a few more. That would have been funny.

This coming from a guy who got a scammer who tried to impersonate an old work buddy. I let him chat with me on FB and strung him along wasting his time for a bit.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I just wish that C6 had let him waste a little more time and played with him. Let him get to 50 then delete 5 or 6 posts. Make him wonder where the posts went when he cant PM the seller or post an ad. THen when he sees he is missing a couple and posts more, delete a few more. That would have been funny.

This coming from a guy who got a scammer who tried to impersonate an old work buddy. I let him chat with me on FB and strung him along wasting his time for a bit.

I'll remember this.....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It would be interesting if each time a different mod clipped him and sent the simple message, "You're doing it wrong."

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    BTW I hate to see a person with potential, run off but, it is fun to see an actual flipper bite the dust.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom