Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Also, I'm surprised (somewhat) that IndyDave didn't get something for telling Lowe0 to "do something anatomically impossible" but Lowe gets it for calling Dave a "chump".

19,000+ post gives you some wiggle room.

But seriously, there's usually some PM's that are unseen or a post that's quickly erased that does someone in.

Anyways, I hope it's temp ban as he was helping to keep this place from being a right wing echo chamber.

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Also, I'm surprised (somewhat) that IndyDave didn't get something for telling Lowe0 to "do something anatomically impossible" but Lowe gets it for calling Dave a "chump".

I thought the same thing. I also remember another exchange between lowe0 and another member where the other member said "You really are a jerk, aren't you?"

No ban there either. So, I'm guessing lowe0 didn't get banned just for the "chump" thing. It had to be more I would think.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought the same thing. I also remember another exchange between lowe0 and another member where the other member said "You really are a jerk, aren't you?"

No ban there either. So, I'm guessing lowe0 didn't get banned just for the "chump" thing. It had to be more I would think.

If we do not "See" it and nobody "Tells" us it is near impossible to be everywhere all the time.
    On a busy day the number of posts in here is staggering. No way we can read them all.

Are these things fair across the board, maybe not and that issue has been discussed at length and at all levels of emotion to the point some members decided to leave. Their choice.
    Is life fair....no, it is not.
    Can we "Make" it fair....again, no.

Understand that flags do go up and this makes the staff watch certain areas a bit more. Even members. It is the way of things.
    I posted up behind the big green curtain that the thread about the night club shooting was fast approaching critical. This puts the staff on alert.
    I did not have anything directly to do with the banns/warnings issued as a result but seriously, lines were crossed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I waffle on Old Pink, sometimes he seems pretty lucid, and others.... well... let's just say we don't see eye to eye. Lol. Route 45, I still haven't pegged. But I don't dislike either.

I dug a little into Route 45. In my opinion, he's a bitter, cranky person. The majority of the posts I saw werent very friendly, and they were quick to turn when he didnt want to take nuttin from nobody. I've never gotten warm fuzzies from his posts.

It was merely a question confirmation. Thats all. :):

Or to get offended then laugh at people who get offended. Your call.Spent a few days at Turkey Run, so my spotty 1x connection hasn't let me keep up with any drama.

Its OK, we were giving all your drama to IndyDave's llamas until you could return. We shall stop the forwarding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom