• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nope...Just has that Ohio Valley Drawl....He is a great guy...I mean salt of the Earth...Picture Sam Elliott in Mask but a little taller and thinner and with a pony tail covered by a bandanna doo rag.....

And an awesome Harley...I mean awesome....

Pass along my good tidings as well.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Harleyrider50 just stopped in the shop...He had been on his bike since 8 am this morning...I swear if you change the Harley for a horse and the leather jacket for a cowboy shirt you would swear that tall, lanky, son of a gun was a cowboy...I gave him some water and he hung out a bit...Just said "I wanted to see what my old translator Indiucky was up too." He hung around a bit...I had not seen him for four years....

He said to tell everyone hello.....

Pass along my good tidings as well.

He won't believe it was you.
    You have to say something in the 3rd person.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Harleyrider50 just stopped in the shop...He had been on his bike since 8 am this morning...I swear if you change the Harley for a horse and the leather jacket for a cowboy shirt you would swear that tall, lanky, son of a gun was a cowboy...I gave him some water and he hung out a bit...Just said "I wanted to see what my old translator Indiucky was up too." He hung around a bit...I had not seen him for four years....

He said to tell everyone hello.....

Hello back pard' hope your travels are good. Thanks for posting this Indiucky!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Harley seemed like a good guy. I just never understood why he went through so much trouble to type in such a way. Having to sound out a certain accent and then type it out just seemed silly.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didn't like him, but he didn't deserve it in that exchange. The one that instigated should have been warned.

I see your point, but there is a big difference between a childish insult and a swing. Instigator shouldnt have said it, but then again, shooter shouldnt have taken the bait and told him to do something anatomically impossible.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I see your point, but there is a big difference between a childish insult and a swing. Instigator shouldnt have said it, but then again, shooter shouldnt have taken the bait and told him to do something anatomically impossible.

I stopped taking the bait from trolls months ago. It really isn't worth getting in the ****-mud with them. While someone needs to tell them to **** off, doing it on an Internet forum isn't going to make anyone feel better.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I stopped taking the bait from trolls months ago. It really isn't worth getting in the ****-mud with them. While someone needs to tell them to **** off, doing it on an Internet forum isn't going to make anyone feel better.

It's true, GPIA7RSTE6J hasn't responded to any of my posts lately.....it's very lonely....:(

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's true, GPIA7RSTE6J hasn't responded to any of my posts lately.....it's very lonely....:(

Lol, he certainly doesn't respond to mine. I think I may have hit a nerve a while back, and I don't even know what it is. It's the interwebz bro, if you can't keep it together over some perceived slight from a stranger, you might need to have your blood pressure checked.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Lol, he certainly doesn't respond to mine. I think I may have hit a nerve a while back, and I don't even know what it is. It's the interwebz bro, if you can't keep it together over some perceived slight from a stranger, you might need to have your blood pressure checked.

I'm better now.
    I found a 12ver in the garage fridge. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom