Not open for further replies.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    It has become a daily issue.

Face book cross overs.

No problem with new members but when you arrive at a new playground read the posted rules........Or the Mods gonna getcha.

Yea. Seems like it's way worse than it has ever been. I've been away INGO for a couple years. I've came back on here within the past few months and all I can say is WOW! Some changes, new Mods, some "Shooters" i remember. I think some people think this site is like some of the others that care nothing about making friendships and learning.

Keep up the good work Mods!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yea. Seems like it's way worse than it has ever been. I've been away INGO for a couple years. I've came back on here within the past few months and all I can say is WOW! Some changes, new Mods, some "Shooters" i remember. I think some people think this site is like some of the others that care nothing about making friendships and learning.

Keep up the good work Mods!

Face book refugees.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm here for a pleasant diversion. If it gets too tense and no fun, I have no reason to hang around. I don't get people who have anger and argument for hobbies....I mean, i see argument as a profession, but if I'm not getting paid.....why? This...I don't give it away.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    It has become a daily issue.

Face book cross overs.

No problem with new members but when you arrive at a new playground read the posted rules........Or the Mods gonna getcha.
    Are most of these because of the 50 post rule for classifieds? That many people want to use classifieds and too cheap to pay site support fee?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm here for a pleasant diversion. If it gets too tense and no fun, I have no reason to hang around. I don't get people who have anger and argument for hobbies....I mean, i see argument as a profession, but if I'm not getting paid.....why? This...I don't give it away.
    I am outraged with your callous disregard for my internet feelings.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Dear Face book vagabonds. This guy is here to help you. Follow him and he will lead you to the INGO FAQ.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...discussion/16185-ingunowners-faqs-sticky.html

Follow that and all will be happiness and unicorns flying on rainbows.

tumblr_lijey0shWD1qzqua1o1_400.jpg

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Argument whore.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    From the posted rules:

Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Why is it permissible for someone or a group of someones to engage in such behavior, but as soon as the target responds, he gets banned?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom