Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Really Dave? C'mon.

I am not following your point. I met both of them before Cathy departed INGO, both exist, both have INGO accounts, both are in fact real individuals as presented. What is the problem with that?

With the trend I am now seeing, why not just have a list of the preferred 20 INGO members openly listed so everyone else can take a hint and go away?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I am not following your point. I met both of them before Cathy departed INGO, both exist, both have INGO accounts, both are in fact real individuals as presented. What is the problem with that?

With the trend I am now seeing, why not just have a list of the preferred 20 INGO members openly listed so everyone else can take a hint and go away?

Check your fire sir... It was just a joke since CIB isn't wearing blue in her pic. If you're just looking for a fight, look elsewhere.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Check your fire sir... It was just a joke since CIB isn't wearing blue in her pic. If you're just looking for a fight, look elsewhere.

No, I wasn't looking for a fight. It just seemed like a continuation of the vitriol that has been in circulation lately that is getting really old. If I were a new person right now, I wouldn't join INGO on a bet based on the way I have seen some people treated lately.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why is everyone so jumpy around here lately?

Well, let's see...

We have had a nonstop dogpile over someone moving rocks with his truck, mostly by people that if they knew the complete set of facts of the situation would be embarrassed to admit they jumped in.

We had a similar running dogpile over a member whose admittedly difficult read posts were deemed unsuitable by some who would simply have employed the obvious solution of not reading them, but instead refused to let up until he told them exactly what he thought not caring about getting banned.

I have a busy week, see what I have missed, and my only question is "WTF?".

Now, we have the CIB thing over again. Perhaps Chezuki was just having some fun with the color disconnect, but this issue has resurfaced more than necessary.

It leads a person to wonder why some others seem to enjoy nastiness so much, and why they respond to things that don't even involve them as if the person they are attacking kicked their daughters and raped their dogs.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Crossbow Porpoise, sounds like one of those Novelties sold on the late night info TV.. :dunno:

The New Crossbow Porpoise™ by RonCo. - 10 times better than the Slap Chop and Snuggie combined.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I had a patent on one of those, but it didn't work out as well as it did on the drawing board.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    People are nasty, though.

I am. I don' t try to be. Sometimes I say things and it gets taken too seriously or is simply misunderstood.

Kurt Freedman is a poophead.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, let's see...

We have had a nonstop dogpile over someone moving rocks with his truck, mostly by people that if they knew the complete set of facts of the situation would be embarrassed to admit they jumped in.

We had a similar running dogpile over a member whose admittedly difficult read posts were deemed unsuitable by some who would simply have employed the obvious solution of not reading them, but instead refused to let up until he told them exactly what he thought not caring about getting banned.

I have a busy week, see what I have missed, and my only question is "WTF?".

Now, we have the CIB thing over again. Perhaps Chezuki was just having some fun with the color disconnect, but this issue has resurfaced more than necessary.

It leads a person to wonder why some others seem to enjoy nastiness so much, and why they respond to things that don't even involve them as if the person they are attacking kicked their daughters and raped their dogs.

Welcome to INGO during the late winter season.....Everyone has cabin fever...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom