Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can we call it The Thunderdome? Access being a perk for site supporters? :whistle:

This has been discussed before.
    Not sure how it would fly.
    Maybe a looser ruled area but free for all's end badly.

I miss a few that are listed (Kut got-em right) but SnS is a serious nut job. If you ever met him FTF you would know.
    Horn just kept pushing the wrong buttons.
    His brother (ForGOP) did the same thing.
    88 caused all sorts of Mayhem but I miss her.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I'd vote for a free for all section where we can say/post anything with no fear of the ban hammer. Clearly, it would be NSFW.
    There's actually a very good reason that should NOT happen. I'm sure INGO is already on some, or many, of the government's "lists," but if there was a free-for-all section, things could (and knowing some members) would get said to bump INGO up 15 lists, and taken offline. It only takes that ONE post

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    H-50 was on my ignore list. I think there's only one left that ever posts any longer. I hear he doesn't talk like that in person, which makes it even more odd to me. I was not willing to wade through the post for whatever nuggets he had to offer. To create an online persona that's intentionally difficult to understand and then complain when people complain you are difficult to understand also seems a bit odd to me. In person, I'd be happy to chat with him. Online, more trouble than it's worth.
    See, that's just it, I don't think I've ever seen him respond harshly to any of the numerous other attacks on his writing style, if he responded to it at all it was an obvious lighthearted response. I guess the guy was having a bad day, too bad, I enjoyed what he had to say.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I'll miss hr50's posts. Someone must've kicked one of his dogs today. Wish it wasn't a perma-ban too, but his post was more than a toe over the line.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll miss hr50's posts. Someone must've kicked one of his dogs today. Wish it wasn't a perma-ban too, but his post was more than a toe over the line.

More than a toe? He put on some steel toed Redwings dirtied them up, and went stomping. But hey, he left on his own terms, which most banned members can't say.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ^^^ This guy.... because I don't have lawyer money.... oh wait.... lol

Well...Hougmade's just a poor country lawyer from the midwest...Who likes to fly fish and enjoy a pipe every now and again...

anatomy-of-a-murder.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom