• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I wish I knew what was going on in the "will this pass building code" thread.... Im not allowed to go to the second page.... it keeps redirecting me to the first page..... other threads work fine, just that one.

If posts have been "deleted" (never really deleted, just moved to where us mortals can't see them) it may appear like there are more pages than there really are.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    :yesway:

At first I was like WTF? But then I got to reading his posts. Hey, he posts like he posts. You don't like it. Don't try to read it.

But what he said was over the top. I'll still miss that practical reality kind of perspective.

That's where I'm at. I enjoyed his style and knowledge, but I think he just grew tired of it and sought the ban while getting it off his chest.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Gloating is so déclassé.

I should. I really should.

When I graduated college, he asked me how many types of dictionaries I had read.
    He had a one eyed dog, that was bit (when it had two eyes) in the eye by a diamondback. He got his sons to hold the dog down, took a red hot spoon, gouged the eye out and then packed the socket with wet corn meal. Yeah, that really happened. Dog survived and lived a long life.
    Stuff like that is why I caution Yankees. I'm from the "beautants and belles" part of Bama, but even I avoid the "Deliverance" area of the state.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    People love point out, I'm on ignore, and to stop quoting me. Well, it ain't rocket science, but if someone doesn't have me on ignore, and wants to address one of my comments, they kinda need to quote the post.

Easy now Cowboy.

We already lost one complaining about being on people's ignor list. Wait....... How did I see your post?

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    As his translator I will miss him terribly...I had no idea he was gone...He came in the shop when I first opened up...He reminded me of Sam Elliott in the film "Mask".....

He posted a pic of himself on here once, if it really was him, he cleaned up pretty good...like Sam! He annoyed me some, but he kinda grew on me and didn't seem so bad. Must've been having a bad day. Too bad it's a perma-ban. :(

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I still dont know why people get put on ignore lists. The annoying white box that shows up in the post place is more annoying to me than what the person actually wrote.

I had a person on my ignore list for a whopping 1 day, before it drove me crazy and I reverted back.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Dang, I really liked HarleyRider. A shame this happened.

My ignore list fluctuates. Maybe a half dozen people have graced it, only one has stayed (who doesn't post anymore I don't think).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom