Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yup.

Member since 2010 with zero posts until today. Spit them out as fast as possible, word vomit. Multiple posts per minute, one liners. The first couple were at least a sentence but after that it was just junk. There were even a few that were one word posts.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I wish we had our race to 50 back. Even if it was a witch hunt 45% of the time, those who passed the trial by fire seemed to become more involved with the site. It also provided for some entertainment.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    He's back, just posted in the "where did you see OC" thread.

:facepalm: Looks like a random post every 2 minutes now instead of 2 or 3 per minute. Whatever's in the classifieds must be really important, I'll bet it's a one of a kind item that will NEVER be for sale again...

Thought the shootering might have been a bit harsh, but I didn't expect to see him back at all, let alone so quick with more rapid posts. Full disclosure, I sent 2 reports in yesterday. Saw him from his 4th post. All the first ones were minor sentences and about his 8th post in 5 minutes I reported it. After his 15ish post it was nothing but a couple on words being fired off 2 or 3 random posts per minute. At the mid 20s they were just one word garbage and I sent the second report. VERY shortly after they all vanished except one and the shooter title was earned. Kind of surprised me and it was never my intent for that to happen. I'm all for posts being removed, warnings & infractions, even classified lockouts for intentional repeated rules violations. Glad to see he's back, but I seriously hope he joins in on the festivities and isn't just here the classifieds. I doubt that will be the case, when it walks like a duck...

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    :facepalm: Looks like a random post every 2 minutes now instead of 2 or 3 per minute. Whatever's in the classifieds must be really important, I'll bet it's a one of a kind item that will NEVER be for sale again...

Thought the shootering might have been a bit harsh, but I didn't expect to see him back at all, let alone so quick with more rapid posts. Full disclosure, I sent 2 reports in yesterday. Saw him from his 4th post. All the first ones were minor sentences and about his 8th post in 5 minutes I reported it. After his 15ish post it was nothing but a couple on words being fired off 2 or 3 random posts per minute. At the mid 20s they were just one word garbage and I sent the second report. VERY shortly after they all vanished except one and the shooter title was earned. Kind of surprised me and it was never my intent for that to happen. I'm all for posts being removed, warnings & infractions, even classified lockouts for intentional repeated rules violations. Glad to see he's back, but I seriously hope he joins in on the festivities and isn't just here the classifieds. I doubt that will be the case, when it walks like a duck...

I would bet he was shootered not because of the run but ignoring request from mods to stop. Depending on who is selling, he may not get what he is after even after reaching 50.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I would bet he was shootered not because of the run but ignoring request from mods to stop. Depending on who is selling, he may not get what he is after even after reaching 50.

Was home alone with nothing else going on and saw the whole thing. There were no mods on line during the run or the first report. I wasn't going to send another one until I saw the posts degrade into one worders. Sent one after that, probably shouldn't have, I didn't mean to disrupt anyone's weekend. We already had our get togethers and I wasn't thinking. Shortly after is when TK came on line and the hammer of the Gods fell. All posts vanished (except the one), the shot was fired and it was over. A few minutes later TK was offline again and flagg was still browsing and looking for places to post before he noticed he was shootered. It was quick enough where it could have been done while having dinner or a quick trip to the other room.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Was home alone with nothing else going on and saw the whole thing. There were no mods on line during the run or the first report. I wasn't going to send another one until I saw the posts degrade into one worders. Sent one after that, probably shouldn't have, I didn't mean to disrupt anyone's weekend. We already had our get togethers and I wasn't thinking. Shortly after is when TK came on line and the hammer of the Gods fell. All posts vanished (except the one), the shot was fired and it was over. A few minutes later TK was offline again and flagg was still browsing and looking for places to post before he noticed he was shootered. It was quick enough where it could have been done while having dinner or a quick trip to the other room.

I think the Boss got this one.

Tex does not play.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

I know he was reported at least once not by you.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I think the Boss got this one.

Tex does not play.
    Yep, he's the one I saw come online. That's one reason I was kind of surprised to see him back. It would really behoove flagg to pony up for a site supporter.

I know he was reported at least once not by you.

I don't send reports like I used to. In order for me to report someone now it's got to be a blatant run with almost no respect for the site and rules. That's exactly what this turned into yesterday. IIRC the software will send out emails when reports are made if there are no mods online. It never even clicked until I already did it that I may be interrupting someone's holiday, my brain wasn't in full gear at the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom