2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As far as swearing goes I try not to.

I personally consider asking God to damn someone is the worst. Every other swear word no matter how bad can only effect you temporally. God can damn you for all eternity.

2 Kings 2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As far as swearing goes I try not to.

I personally consider asking God to damn someone is the worst. Every other swear word no matter how bad can only effect you temporally. God can damn you for all eternity.

I must have been 17 years old before I realized Gods last name was not Damn. I am not being funny. My dad used that phrase more than anyone I ever knew. If you heard it in reference to you it was going to be bad.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I must have been 17 years old before I realized Gods last name was not Damn. I am not being funny. My dad used that phrase more than anyone I ever knew. If you heard it in reference to you it was going to be bad.

When my nephew was going for his Confirmation the congregation was able to ask him religious questions, it wasn't usually done but it was allowed. My brother being who he is told him he was going to ask him what Jesus's middle name was, without blinking an eye my nephew looked at him and said "according to you, it's ****ing". My brother told him okay you win. The was a catch though if you asked a question, the one you asked could ask you one in return. The pastor taught all of them a question in Latin.

And of course this. [video=youtube;PAYLorGjmo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAYLorGjmo8[/video]

Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I don't know how you go about getting in a pissing match with Lovemywoods. I've talked to him at the 1500 a few times, and he's about as laid back and friendly as they come. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom