• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Who's moose?

Much less interesting when you have no idea who it is. Sort of like when you visit Grandma and she asks "Do you remember the sister of the barber who cut your hair when you were 3 years old? Well, her middle son who went to work in the oil fields in Texas and he married a lady named Lucinda and Lucinda's mother just passed away."

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Much less interesting when you have no idea who it is. Sort of like when you visit Grandma and she asks "Do you remember the sister of the barber who cut your hair when you were 3 years old? Well, her middle son who went to work in the oil fields in Texas and he married a lady named Lucinda and Lucinda's mother just passed away."

RIP Lucinda's mother.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sounds just like my wife.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    LOL.....I'm glad I'm not the only one with this type of conversation with parents/grandparents. I worked at the same factory as my parents the last 2 years of HS. They will tell me about people that I may have worked with in 1978 and 1979 and be surprised when I don't have a clue who they are talking about...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

You've never met my mom...Yet you just channeled her...That's weird...

"So and so just died.."

"Who?"

"Oh you remember...You were 2 two and we were at Sears...I had to go to the ladies room and she held you for about three minutes.."

"Oh yeah..Now I remember...Smelled like apricots..."

"YES!!!! I told you that you would remember her...Great lady..."

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You've never met my mom...Yet you just channeled her...That's weird...

"So and so just died.."

"Who?"

"Oh you remember...You were 2 two and we were at Sears...I had to go to the ladies room and she held you for about three minutes.."

"Oh yeah..Now I remember...Smelled like apricots..."

"YES!!!! I told you that you would remember her...Great lady..."

Sears? Ya'll were fancy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom