ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I miss rhino reading my posts. :(

lol, not really. :): Don't quote this, I actually rather enjoy being invisible to him.

:rockwoot:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm rhino about 380 now.

The mid 1990s model was rhino 650+.

You can identify me by the freakishly curly hair.

Until I get a haircut. Which may be this week.

Then I'll blend like a blade of very thick grass in a football field.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Cleaning out my email and found this from Harleyrider...Posting it lest we forget....It was a thread on female singers I believe and he reminded me I missed one...So here she is for Harleyrider....I miss you bro!!!!

(Hey CM...Can I get banned ghostposting for a shootered guy?):)

How ya do'n!......

cruise'n thru the forum (don' happen often, no ,more.....)

Ya ferGOT 1.......SAD'ly.....she ain' with us no more, an' the world'll NEVER know jus' how great this chic was.....
    sT_Ju4L_cU4aC87eGQnUE3nIcGWWPkpFr2SxRnAEEmL_IRR_r-nB8sKE7MuZA33KZAEDVMGVmWfPM3Yb76X9s7lP9llCsGsQdVqV=s0-d-e1-ft

[video=youtube;L9RG3s-Q0hk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RG3s-Q0hk[/video]

TAKE CARE, Rick......an' I'a blow in'a shop sumtime a'fore it too cold ta ride 'is thing.....
    Perry

I ghost posted what a shootered member said and i was told by two mods a few weeks ago that i could not do that again.. :dunno:
    So can we or not?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did you post language or content that directly led to the shootering? Indi's post would seem to be just an innocent bit of nostalgia

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Did you post language or content that directly led to the shootering? Indi's post would seem to be just an innocent bit of nostalgia

I was not involved at all with the shootering.
    I posted about in the same content as above, it was a few comments that the shootered member told me about a post on here. It wasn't huge deal i thought, but I was told in that post not to do it again.
    Im just asking for clarification thats all.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Plus if you were acting as a conduit for an already shootered member to keep poking an issue or member, I could see that happening. Mods on here are really good and I can't see them arbitrarily swatting you

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, It was squirrel. Its not like i was kicked hard, I was just told by two not to do it again. Im just asking are rules " rules " or does it just depend on what shootered member is being quoted?

It really depends on the context of the post and the shootered member. Some banned members have been known to use current members accounts to access the site beyond just viewing. In that yes, it depends.
    17 Squirrel...???

Ad to Indiucky's post.....no harm done.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    No, It was squirrel. Its not like i was kicked hard, I was just told by two not to do it again. Im just asking are rules " rules " or does it just depend on what shootered member is being quoted?

I remember that. I think it seemed like you were becoming his mouthpiece, and the mods wanted to stop it before it got too far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom