Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Mixed thoughts on Jerrell. Once in a while he had some decent insight, if you could sort. ;)
    He and some others certainly have bolstered a pretty strong distaste of a political party I once thought I could possibly be a part of.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's been a long time since someone was banned who was not already on my ignore list, soI don't see much of the build-up to the eruptions unless I fail and accidentally read other users' quotes. I'm keeping an eye on that mbills223 character, though.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you think he will apologize when he gets back?

I don't think he owes one. What harm has he done to me?

When he goes off all snarky, I think INGO generally responds with the appropriate counter-snark. No need to ban him, except I do understand that he broke the rules in this case. Other than that, I think he can and often does contribute positively to the forum. He is an avid pro-gun advocate. In that I consider him an ally not an enemy. But it's not lost on me that he probably doesn't view me that way.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't think he owes one. What harm has he done to me?

Agreed, and I'm not even you.

I wish we'd maybe not eulogize established members that get a temp ban. Lot of "I knew X when they were alive... and we were really cool" soap-boxing goes on, and it's sort of silly when they'll be back in 3 or so days.

There are forum rules, and sometimes we slip outside them. It's not a huge deal.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's been a long time since someone was banned who was not already on my ignore list, soI don't see much of the build-up to the eruptions unless I fail and accidentally read other users' quotes. I'm keeping an eye on that mbills223 character, though.

He's the one to watch. For your convenience, I do not have mbills on my ignore. I'll give you a heads-up if he makes a move.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I wish we'd maybe not eulogize established members that get a temp ban. Lot of "I knew X when they were alive... and we were really cool" soap-boxing goes on, and it's sort of silly when they'll be back in 3 or so days.

abbd27d3d07766e59efb44e1cb502da56133c0c370684cd8b5e3680d4eeab4e4.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agreed, and I'm not even you.

There are forum rules, and sometimes we slip outside them. It's not a huge deal.

But he was so something. We must always remember that something, because something. Even though he's no longer with us, we shall always remember something. Even if he'll be back soon to do more something.

I'm reminded of a few years ago, while fixing her computer, a psychology professor told me how important it is to mourn losses. Just out of the blue she drops that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Deep breath. Sigh.

Not everyone believes that Trump is the only pro-gun choice.

Yes, but the realists realize that in "this" upcoming election the only choice is pro or against....
    Of the two who will be the next president of the United States... We know who is definitely against guns and gun owners..... right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom