IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Exactly! People are their avatars.

Yup. He just could not do it.
    CIB chose to remain butt hurt and stayed away. I do believe she has been here in her roomy's account.

I'm not so sure about the latter. Everything posted on roomy's account sounded like roomy, not CIB, based on my experience speaking with both of them. I am not sure that roomy wasn't saying what Cathy was thinking, but I don't think she commandeered roomy's account.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So if I give up the dirt on Mbills and he gets banned do I get to come back with another account under the witness protection program?

Yes, but you will have to use one of those generic silhouette avatars like the default on FacePalm rather than anything of your own choosing.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    So if I give up the dirt on Mbills and he gets banned do I get to come back with another account under the witness protection program?

Yes, but you will have to use one of those generic silhouette avatars like the default on FacePalm rather than anything of your own choosing.

Totally worth it.

The "Top Secret Red Phone" in Fenway's bunker is ringing right now. If Fenway is cruising in the Bugatti and has call forwarding and it goes past Paul and CM, Mbills is totally Banned.

So long Mbills........

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Totally worth it.

The "Top Secret Red Phone" in Fenway's bunker is ringing right now. If Fenway is cruising in the Bugatti and has call forwarding and it goes past Paul and CM, Mbills is totally Banned.

So long Mbills........

The call out alarm is sounding in the ultra top secret LT-6 command center.....:scratch:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I always thought of FindingZero as that slightly crazy, but cool, old retired neighbor who you don't see for weeks, but every once in a while comes outside in his bathrobe with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other to tell you a funny story or two. I could see him getting inappropriate, but not malicious.

A bit off topic:

I used to work pest control, and we had a contract to go into apartments in a complex over near Richmond, IN. I met a guy while treating his apartment that matches this description to the letter. He lived alone and the spare bedroom was unoccupied and unfurnished, save for a chair and a telescope on a tripod. That window faced out toward an elementary. Talk about creepy.

Anyway, I only have one comment pertinent to this thread: whocares?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    LT6_Sky_Signal_zps7d08e3f2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom