• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ive been thinking of going. I was going to the 1500 until work screwed that up for me. The rest of my weekend is too full to get to Indy, but I might be able to sneak down to Linton tomorrow.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    It's not a bad little show. The best one around here has Been the Dugger Gun show for the last 3 years. It's coming up in March. Would have to look at my calendar to see which weekend it is.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Attempted to go to the 1500 today about 3pm. Huge line of cars to get in the Fall Creek entrance. Had to park in the track infield. Didn't make it into the show. At least a 4 hour wait to get in. Show was in the south pavilion. The line snaked north to the main road and east almost to the fall creek gate. I went home. NEVER seen it that crazy. Plenty of people in line selling ARs.

chad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    It's not a bad little show. The best one around here has Been the Dugger Gun show for the last 3 years. It's coming up in March. Would have to look at my calendar to see which weekend it is.
    Dugger Gun & Knife Show
    March 9 & 10

bberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Linton

Was there this morning, if you were looking for deals there really were none. I traded some rifle brass I didn't need straight up for some pistol brass I do need. so equal trade + $10 for myself and wife to get in. Primers $50 per 1000 AR's from stupid to really stupid. saw a 30Cal ammo can for $18, can buy them in town for $7, OO buck $7 a box, can buy at wally world for less than $5 the good parts, closer to home than 1500 and it's a teeny tiny show so far less time wasted you can see it all in 30 minutes even with a large turn out.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Was there this morning, if you were looking for deals there really were none. I traded some rifle brass I didn't need straight up for some pistol brass I do need. so equal trade + $10 for myself and wife to get in. Primers $50 per 1000 AR's from stupid to really stupid. saw a 30Cal ammo can for $18, can buy them in town for $7, OO buck $7 a box, can buy at wally world for less than $5 the good parts, closer to home than 1500 and it's a teeny tiny show so far less time wasted you can see it all in 30 minutes even with a large turn out.

There was more overpriced "junk" than anything at Linton and then the act most vendor had they were doing you a favor. This isn't Mad Max yet we have a lot better and more reasonable options. If the way the 1500 and other shows have been (even somewhat before the hype this month) I think you might be better just planning to drive around and hit several GOOD gunshops in say a 2 hr region or etc.

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I need some spare mags for my M&P .45 & my XDS .45. Would also be interested in a light & vortex strike fire scope for my AR. Do they have these in Linton or do I have to bite the bullet & go to the 1500?

Top Bottom