• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Spent about an hour at Linton, only thing I bought was another 5 Round Mag for my Savage 93R .17 HMR rifle. AR Rifles and Mags were crazy $$$ (I was not surprised) What did Pi$$ me off the worst was Tula .223 Ammo, 20 Round boxes for $20.00 ! :n00b: Found some M2 Ball .30 Cal Garand Ammo on Enblocs. $14.00 per loaded Enbloc! I hope some of these dealers have to choke on this stuff in six months. You could tell they didn't just get a new shipment in and have to charge more.

I'm all for supporting small town gun shows but save your gas and $5.00 entry fee. Not worth the trip. :noway:

Went across the street to Super Walmart (heck ya never know!) and that was a wash to. Almost NO ammo at all and three guys kept looking at the ammo case......waiting........waiting......I guess they thought some was going to magically appear :laugh:

I'd had enough and my hunger got the best of me so Wifee and I headed to Stohls for supper. That made the trip worthwhile.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    7 rd 1911 mags for $12.50 each, .45ACP reloaded for $15/50, stripper clips for $.20 ea. Did see two nice lever actions and some interesting .357 and .45 SAA revolvers. Prices were higher than I would have liked but not as high as I have seen in the INGO classifieds. Saw what would have been two decent SAA revolvers had they included proper grips. One guy in the middle had huge prices on his stuff but I saw him sell a few things.

Lots of people leaving with ammo at prices I refused to pay!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom