• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Hang in there Cory. Too bad is is a copy cat on the site that you took the time to show how to do the stippling

Actually Cory and I talked and since he feels so strongly about his stippling work i am defering all of it to him out of respect. I dont have to do this but I am because I am a stand up person like that, and its no secret who you are refering to, I dont appreciate my name being dragged through the mud here, especially since I am not even competing w/ his stippling. I am still refinishing, but Cory will be doing all of the stippling. And for the record he never took the time to show me how to stipple, he told me to practice on a glock floor plate.
    Might want to get your facts straight first. It is possible for more than one person to do work for profit even if its the same thing... Thats why we have more than one advertiser that sell guns.

RJW

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Boone County
    I was really disappointed in you when I looked at the work you had posted and saw the stippling work. I was the one that told Cory you were a good guy and encouraged him to meet with you.

Sorry if you feel that I am screwing with you, but I take friendship real serious.

Good luck with your business.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I was really disappointed in you when I looked at the work you had posted and saw the stippling work. I was the one that told Cory you were a good guy and encouraged him to meet with you.

Sorry if you feel that I am screwing with you, but I take friendship real serious.

Good luck with your business.

the posted picture is of MY gun... since i can do it myself, i certainly am not going to PAY someone else to do it.
    I have not stippled a SINGLE gun from anyone on INGO, not because i havent been able to, but because stippling is Cory's thing.

and i take friendships seriously as well... thats why i am not stippling.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I understand how you feel Cory. It seems like every time I find a product that sells well and I make money on someone else come in and sells it cheeper. That is why I stopped the internet sales. It is to had to fight with people that are willing to work for pennies. Luckly the gun stores on the near south side all have different things we can sell and we all get along. Good luck with what ever you choose to do.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    As Nick stated, he is no longer going to offer stippling and I appreciate his gesture. For the record, Nick and I are on good terms and I plan to recommend him to anyone who asks me about bluing and parkerizing.

To avoid any further issues I am going to ask the mods to lock or delete this thread. I really appreciate the support I've received from my friends and the members here.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As Nick stated, he is no longer going to offer stippling and I appreciate his gesture. For the record, Nick and I are on good terms and I plan to recommend him to anyone who asks me about bluing and parkerizing.

To avoid any further issues I am going to ask the mods to lock or delete this thread. I really appreciate the support I've received from my friends and the members here.

i believe you can go to the close thread under thread options.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom