• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are you saying that a code that ONLY the company knows, is actually the property of the customer, even when the customer doesn't know what it is, or that it even existed in the first place?
    I'm saying there is, at the very least, an obligation/contract/an interest between the customer and the manufacturer that you, as an agent of the state, should have to go through due process to access. Unless they made it clear that in the sale that any such information that could be used to circumvent the security of the safe would be made available at the drop of a hat to any badge that asks for it, they should have made them get a court order.

We were persecuted anyone we could tie to J6. It wouldn't be hard to find a judge somewhere to sign off on such. I imagine there are some that probably have a stack of pre-signed orders on their secretary's desks just to facilitate the persecutions.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    How did this go down? Did the FBI call Liberty? I think I read the FBI contacted Liberty but how was that done? Text, email, phone or sending an agent to Liberty?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I had an epiphany.... "liberty" (name must forever be in quotes) hopes that by helping the feebs they'll be on the preferred safe list when mandatory safes are required for any lawful gun ownership.

Meanwhile at the "Liberty"Safes PR department...
    "Does the "Liberty" in your name have a literal meaning?"

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I recall Apple refusing to provide the FBI the access code to a Cali terrorist mass shooter's i-phone several years ago. FBI "said" they couldn't open it but did get it open years later.
    Apple said it would destroy their customers' confidence in the security of their phones if they gave up the code, even for a dead terrorist's phone.
    I guess Apple had more to lose than Liberty.
    I get a laugh that a lot of the same folks that are mad at Liberty for cooperating with LE that had a valid warrant were mad at Apple for not cooperating with LE on the phone for the SB shooters..

Top Bottom