• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    LOL, that's a Tru-Glo TFO sight. Very big and very bright. Includes tritium so it glows all the time. Louis Awerbuck made fun of me for it, calling it a glow-worm and a nuclear ****ing reactor. :). It's all good though, I can make hits with it......;)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'll post a link when I get home for a mount that may fit your needs. Also, my own personal opinion, unless you are spotting something outside 290 lumens is overkill.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I tend to agree with this, but in this particular case its only because Surefire is the only game in town that integrates everything into one unit. If Streamlight did something similar then I'd recommend that.
    Actually, Streamlight is coming out with a forend unit next year. I saw a demo unit at the last gun show and also at my local gun shop. Very nice unit with pressure pads and an on/off that disables the pads. As of now (talk to Streamlight directly about this), they will be in full production sometime next year and only available for Mossbergs to begin with. I'll be waiting for them to make a Remington 870 version because it feels much more comfortable than the Surefire unit in my opinion. No foreseeable smack from the unit.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom