• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That is beautiful! I want to see feather damascus. I'll help you make the tool you need if you want me to...
    Like this?

View attachment 312018

My understanding is, the tool used is a dull wedge. It stretches the pattern as opposed to cutting it.
    I too would like to see a CF feather Damascus.
    Exactly like that. I think enough of us could be a bad influence on him.
    You guys are a bad influence! I will probably try it sometime in the future, I want to improve on the basics before I get to crazy first.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Do you do stabilizing too? I could probably keep you in work for a month :lmfao:
    I considered it back when Curtis first introduced the Cactus Juice, but I have so many other things I had to purchase a bunch of equipment for. The Mrs. would make me live in the shop if I invested in another hobby. In addition, I'm almost out of room.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I considered it back when Curtis first introduced the Cactus Juice, but I have so many other things I had to purchase a bunch of equipment for. The Mrs. would make me live in the shop if I invested in another hobby. In addition, I'm almost out of room.
    I can relate to all of that :lmfao: Except living in the shop cause there is no room out there for me!

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    It does seem pretty popular, stuff is expensive! Of course I’ve read that it’s reusable but I think a gallon is close to $100!
    It can be reused until it's gone, or a year from activation. It doesn't take much to do the job (depending on how porous the wood is), so it goes a long way. Just need a lot of vacuum.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    It can be reused until it's gone, or a year from activation. It doesn't take much to do the job (depending on how porous the wood is), so it goes a long way. Just need a lot of vacuum.
    I pretty much stopped looking once I saw how much it was going to cost for the equipment plus getting the wood

Top Bottom