Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Here's mine.

I speed up whenever I come up to a long bridge, and I don't allow anyone to talk while we are on the bridge.

Not normal. Where are there any long bridges in Indiana anyway LOL? I know we use to cross the San Mateo bridge daily, and that beast is 7 miles long :D I had to stop and think the first time if I was on a bridge to japan or something it takes so long to cross.

I eat ranch dressing with pizza, hot dogs, corn dogs, chicken nuggets/strips, fish sticks, tacos, and pretty much anything someone would normally put mayonnaise on.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Food related. If I have a plate of food with different items, say roast beef, mashed potatoes, and green beans, I have to finish one item before I move on to the next. I can't stand mixing unless it's already done like beef and noodles with mashed potatoes.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    Not normal. Where are there any long bridges in Indiana anyway LOL? I know we use to cross the San Mateo bridge daily, and that beast is 7 miles long :D I had to stop and think the first time if I was on a bridge to japan or something it takes so long to cross.

I eat ranch dressing with pizza, hot dogs, corn dogs, chicken nuggets/strips, fish sticks, tacos, and pretty much anything someone would normally put mayonnaise on.

i'd say the younger kids do the ranch thing with pizza, and chicken..
    but the others that's just sick. :D
    fish--goes in the trash
    hot dogs/corn dogs get mustard! spicy brown please
    taco's get sour cream
    and mayo is sick... i'll take miricle whip..

half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I can read books that are as scary/violent as they come, but I can't even handle the mildest of scary movies, even late into my 20's I get nightmares.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Thankfully, no there aren't any although the new over pass in Carmel makes me nervous. Ranch makes everything better, so normal.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Food related. If I have a plate of food with different items, say roast beef, mashed potatoes, and green beans, I have to finish one item before I move on to the next. I can't stand mixing unless it's already done like beef and noodles with mashed potatoes.

Nothing wrong with that. I do that sometimes too.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    IN the winter, I turn the heat on in the truck, as hot as possible and leave it there till I can't stand it anymore, then back down the fan or crack open the passenger window a little.

Not Normal .... and not a good idea if you're parked.
    Just visited someone who did that after a snow, snow slide down from the roof of her Dodge Duranga
    and when it hit the windshield ....C R A C K!

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Thankfully, no there aren't any although the new over pass in Carmel makes me nervous. Ranch makes everything better, so normal.

Woot! :rockwoot:

I remember not too long ago my Grandpa said a ship crashed into that skinny little bridge over by LBL in KY. I don't think anyone was driving over it at that time. I can't imagine being on a bridge while it is falling.

The bay bridge is pretty interesting, I wonder how you would like it :D It is a double decker, traffic goes west on the top, and east on a sub-level, below the west bound traffic. Now THAT's maximizing your bridge capacity.

Always eat my veggies first before touching anything else on my plate ?

Normal :D if you count corn and green beans as veggies. Otherwise if you mean real veggies like broccoli and asparagus, NOT normal, those goes in the trash!

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    When I am having people do exercises I only allow certain numbers of Repetitions. You are allowed to do:
    1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 then 20.

No other numbers are allowed. (I am not making this up)

1 - one God
    3 - Trinity
    5 - Johnny Bench
    7 - The perfect number (it's Biblical ... really)
    10 - Ten fingers or toes
    12 - Tweleve Apostles, 12 numbers on a clock
    15 - 10 plus 5
    20 10 twice, pluse 16-19 are bogus numbers.

Yeah, I know, Johnny Bench kind of sticks out there. But it's a memory from my youth, I did a little catching too.

It's actually as much for fun than anything.
    Oh and never never never 13

AND I'm not superstitous, It's bad luck to be superstitious

Top Bottom