Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    That's not normal.

Normal for me. I'm allergic (not lactose intolerant) to milk so I've never had a lot of things: ice cream, cheese, butter, milk chocolate (so most candy bars), banana cream pie, scalloped or creamed anything, and the list goes on and on. I have eaten pizza, but without cheese. My husband says that's not really pizza.

People that have seen my pantry say it's not normal, but I think it is. Everything has it's own row and the labels have to be turned to the front. If I have multiple kinds of beans, they can go in the same row if I'm sort on space.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    When I go out to do yard work on a really hot day, I like to cool off by drinking a large glass of milk...yum!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I go to take a shower, I rather pee in the shower instead of using the toilet before getting in the shower...
    I do it to. It's the only way I can pee standing up and not care about peeing all over myself. Sometimes, though, even though I'm preparing to take a shower, I have to pee so bad, I just use the toilet and then jump straight into the shower.

Ever since I was little, I've had this problem that I would ignore my filling bladder and just keep doing whatever activity I was engaged in until it was damn near too late, and then I would be rushing off to the bathroom.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I rescue live bugs out of spider webs. I also take spiders and any other creepy crawlies I find in the house outside. I seldom kill any bugs.

When I walk the trail I will pick up the worms and the snails and move them off the trail into the grass so they won't get stepped on.

Last edited:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I rescue live bugs out of spider webs. I also take spiders and any other creepy crawlies I find in the house outside. I seldom kill any bugs.

When I walk the trail I will pick up the worms and the snails and move them off the trail into the grass so they won't get stepped on.

:n00b:not normal! If there's a bug or other creature in my house that doesn't belong it dies! If its outside, I leave it alone, and I hate spiders!!!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I use dish soap to condition rubber.

If you have a kid with a wind up rubber band plane, take that rubber band off, put it in your hand and rub dawn on it. You will make it much harder to snap.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I view most new people and events like an episode of Quantum Leap (Yeah I'm really that old. ;) ). I have a tendency to look for a purpose or reason why I meet certain people or why things happen. Some people or events are obviously lessons. Other times I feel like I am supposed to help them or learn from them in some way.

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    You don't pee in public showers?

It's all pipes!
    george.jpg

Top Bottom