Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Microwave gets set in common caliber increments. 3:08, 5:56, 2:23, :45, etc.

GREAT!, Now I just picked up ONE MORE habit i will have to follow.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    You can always convert those calibers from metric to standard and vice versa to add some more versatility to your cooking line-up.

My god you just DOUBLED my new addiction. Why is it that as soon as I read these 2 posts they seemed normal? Actually, they seemed beyond normal to almost prophetic

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Microwave gets set in common caliber increments. 3:08, 5:56, 2:23, :45, etc.

GREAT!, Now I just picked up ONE MORE habit i will have to follow.

I just cheat when putting in time. If I need 45 seconds, I use 44 so I don't have to move my finger. Instead of 1min, I'll use 66seconds.
    Now that I have a 30 second button, everything is done in increments of that.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    I arrange my Skittles by color before I eat them. I group the citrus ones together (orange, lemon, lime). If there's more of one of those than the other, I eat those first so I have little groups of three. Then I eat the grape ones and save the red ones for last.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I arrange my Skittles by color before I eat them. I group the citrus ones together (orange, lemon, lime). If there's more of one of those than the other, I eat those first so I have little groups of three. Then I eat the grape ones and save the red ones for last.
    Taste the rainbow:laugh:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    That's fine... it's when you start arranging your M&M's that we have issues :D

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    That's fine... it's when you start arranging your M&M's that we have issues :D

I arrange M&Ms by colour. It's partially from childhood Smarties commercials (the Canadian Smarties that are like M&Ms but better). "When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?" I do. But before that commercial, I used to eat the brown one last cause "they're more chocolatey".

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    When I go to take a shower, I rather pee in the shower instead of using the toilet before getting in the shower...

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    When I go to take a shower, I rather pee in the shower instead of using the toilet before getting in the shower...

I read once that if everyone did this it would save some insane amount of water per year per household. I don't recall the number but I was amazed.

When eating I have to save my favorite food until last. Steak, baked potato, then corn. Because I like corn the most. For breakfast I eat whatever we are having before I even touch the bacon, that's last because it's so good.

I also can't mix any foods on my plate, they can't even touch each other. All except for corn and mashed potatoes, those get mixed.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    My big admission is that I count everything, and I mean everything. When I go to my drug store which is downtown in Corydon I usually have to park down the street a little bit. I count how many steps I have to take to get to the store, how many seams I cross over in the sidewalk, how many windows I pass, how many doors I pass, how many cars I pass. I don't retain the information or even try, but it is a running joke of sorts with my wife and me. When we walk someplace she will stop and ask "How many steps to here?" and I can always answer her.

It is 97 steps from my truck to my office every day, 12 steps from my truck to my front door at home, 21 steps to my workshop from the front door.

Maybe a little OCD going on, but I'm not as bad as some.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

Completely normal... I do the same thing, why waste water when you've got a drain right in front of you? But please, don't do it in public showers!

Archetype

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    When eating I have to save my favorite food until last. Steak, baked potato, then corn. Because I like corn the most. For breakfast I eat whatever we are having before I even touch the bacon, that's last because it's so good.

I also can't mix any foods on my plate, they can't even touch each other. All except for corn and mashed potatoes, those get mixed.

I'd say that's pretty normal.

When I eat a burger and fries, for example, I either finish the burger first or the fries first before eating the other. I never take a bite of one then take a bite of the other.

Also when I read a list of items, no matter what it's concerning, I usually feel compelled to start from the bottom of the list and read up.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    When I hear fast paced music I always think about roller skating to it. I can see myself lead with right leg, hip sway, left leg, hip sway, repeat. :banana:

Once I remember I am older and more breakable now I imagine riding my bike on the trail to it.

Top Bottom