• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm talking about the stuff like an $800 AR priced at $1200 for no other reason than they want someone to pay the extra. Don't be "that guy". We all have to buy stuff. I have to go buy some .38 ammo so I can qualify with my 642 at work. You will know the BS pricing when you see it.

I didn't plan on doing anything like that.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I'm talking about the stuff like an $800 AR priced at $1200 for no other reason than they want someone to pay the extra. Don't be "that guy". We all have to buy stuff. I have to go buy some .38 ammo so I can qualify with my 642 at work. You will know the BS pricing when you see it.
    And we are going to 5 Guys Burgers for lunch, cause we are hungry, not panicky :D

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The only thing driving up gun/ammo prices are the suckers paying the prices asked. PT Barnum would love gun owners. Don't give in to fear mongering, let the overpriced crap sit on the shelves and the prices won't go up for long.

Yes, go back to sleep sheeple. Here's a nice kool drink to wet your whistle.:koolaid:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Don't forget folks, treaties have to be ratified by a 2/3 vote in the Senate. I don't see that happening unless the Dems possibly pick up more seats in the 2014 midterm.

We need to make sure that doesn't happen.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Don't forget folks, treaties have to be ratified by a 2/3 vote in the Senate. I don't see that happening unless the Dems possibly pick up more seats in the 2014 midterm.

We need to make sure that doesn't happen.

is it 2/3 of senators present the day of the vote? or 2/3 of all the senate? if it's 2/3 of who show up for work, well you know...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by Denny347
    I'm talking about the stuff like an $800 AR priced at $1200 for no other reason than they want someone to pay the extra............ You will know the BS pricing when you see it.
    I have to admit you are right Denny.

I just saw a non matching Yugoslavian SKS listed for $450.00 and a beat to hell Mosin for $250.00

:nuts:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Short-sighted Americans. On a global scale, this a very good treaty as far as not supplying would-be dictators and warlords the tools needed to wage unrestricted conflict (and helping to keep us out of them in the future). None of "our" rights have been infringed, unless you count we may lose the opportunity to buy cheap foreign munitions; oh the horror.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Short-sighted Americans. On a global scale, this a very good treaty as far as not supplying would-be dictators and warlords the tools needed to wage unrestricted conflict (and helping to keep us out of them in the future). None of "our" rights have been infringed, unless you count we may lose the opportunity to buy cheap foreign munitions; oh the horror.

Because UN resolutions are so effective in other cases? If the Russians want to send arms to Assad any resolutions the UN passes won't matter at all. Who will stop them? The only group who will suffer restrictions under this will be, once again, lawful gun owners. Nation-states will not buckle under to the UN, they never have. If the political will exists to supply arms to whomever then the arms will arrive. It is naive to think otherwise.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..... None of "our" rights have been infringed, unless you count we may lose the opportunity to buy cheap foreign munitions; oh the horror.

:+1:
    Yeah, we can get it domestically.
    Good thing nothing can be done to ever make that much more expensive proposition or impossible to obtain.

oh, wait......

If lead bullets are banned, it could compromise self-defense | Fox News

MILLER: Lead bullets under fire - Washington Times

Serial Numbers on Bullets - the New Plan to Ban Guns - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Guns-and-Ammo Tax Likely to Land in Court - Orland Park, IL Patch

dang.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

When you can't make something illegal, you make it impossible to pay for.

Top Bottom