• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    IANAL, BUT, YOU NEVER shoot to KILL..... YOU shoot to stop the THREAT..... Depending on circumstances, YOU NEVER admit to wanting to KILL !!!!! Now that YOU, have stated YOUR intent on line, it can be used AGAINST you in a court..... Someone, smarter than me, can quote the LAW ..... :twocents:

Take it as anyone wants to take it, but if someone breaks into my home, I will stop the threat, and if that means that person is killed, then so be it.

Sorry

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well if you read the Illinois State Police website on what to do if you are a woman and a rape it at hand to "stick you finger down your throat and make yourself throw up as to not be as good of a target" Really, throw up huh... what a crock of crap. Well I can tell you this, law-be-damned, if I EVER have to step foot in that cesspool of a state, I will be armed with my normal deep-concealment. Oh and to the people that will brow-beat me telling me that I am part of the problem and not part of the solution where it comes to firearms laws, to you I say this, It is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, PERIOD!

Gunner

I recommend that you delete this post. Not a good idea to publicly state that you will knowingly and purposefully violate known state law. If anything goes wrong, you just gave the prosecutor a powerful tool to convict you. Say hello to Tiny and don't drop the soap!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I recommend that you delete this post. Not a good idea to publicly state that you will knowingly and purposefully violate known state law. If anything goes wrong, you just gave the prosecutor a powerful tool to convict you. Say hello to Tiny and don't drop the soap!

If he deletes it, you post still has it as a quote.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana

That is the reason I wont ever go to the cesspool of a state called Illinois. Unless I am able to defend myself or my family I wont go.

Gunner

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Also, what do you expect a PD to say?

There's an absolutely HUGE pricetag placed on liability these days.

If a PD were to come out and publicly state "We wish that all legal firearms owners would shoot robbers with extreme prejudice".... That simply opens themselves up to too many lawsuits from all involved parties.

They just cannot publicly say anything different.

Chances are very high that if you were to speak to most of the officer personally and off the record, they'd be all for a homeowner defending themselves with as much force as needed. Not that I'm a cop, but trust me when I say that they're sick & tired of the criminals too.

-J-
    Oh, but they can. And do.

Town attorney from San Bernadino told citizens to "lock your doors and load your guns" in response to their complaints about the reduction in force of 80 LEOs.

Top Bottom