• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Evolution didn't teach us that. That is basic human physiology. Hippocrates knew this.

Please elaborate on this "unproven" theory. I want to rep what is surely to be one of the funniest comments on INGO.

You do realize you can be an atheist and not buy into all of Darwins kind of dated theory? It isn't like that when you question Darwin you suddenly start going to Church or believing in something larger than yourself...Darwin did what he could with the tools at hand but science and our knowledge of cell structure has come so far since then..

Evolution and Global Warming are kind of like cults to where if you even question the cult leaders they began calling you a flake , a flat earther or worse...

To paraphrase Edward Abbey para phrasing Henry Thoureau..
    "Question Authority, ALL authority, even Saints Darwin and Dawkins."

It's okay to not blindly follow these guys...They are just regular folks like yourself who deserve none of this cult like devotion that they receive from their congregation...

I still can not find the photo of Christopher Hitchens you use as your avatar. I love that photo and it sums him up very nicely..I love Hitch (and his brother) and I would love to have been a fly on the wall in their home when they were kids.Two very sharp young men probably competing from a very early age..Here is the famous "Hitchens Vs Hitchens" debate on the subjects of God and War...No matter where one stands these are two great men with great minds..I imagine you have seen it but here it is again in case you have not..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsPovB3AQjo[/ame]

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Why is it "Conservative" to want smaller government and less intrusion into people's personal lives but also wants the government to interfere in one of the most personal choices we make in our entire lives, the decision that more impacts "the pursuit of happiness" than any other? Who someone else marries in a consentual agreement is none of your business and had ZERO affect on you in the slightest. Period.

The majority of these same arguments were used to outlaw interracial marriage in many states.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You do realize you can be an atheist and not buy into all of Darwins kind of dated theory? It isn't like that when you question Darwin you suddenly start going to Church or believing in something larger than yourself...Darwin did what he could with the tools at hand but science and our knowledge of cell structure has come so far since then..

Evolution and Global Warming are kind of like cults to where if you even question the cult leaders they began calling you a flake , a flat earther or worse...

To paraphrase Edward Abbey para phrasing Henry Thoureau..
    "Question Authority, ALL authority, even Saints Darwin and Dawkins."

It's okay to not blindly follow these guys...They are just regular folks like yourself who deserve none of this cult like devotion that they receive from their congregation...

I still can not find the photo of Christopher Hitchens you use as your avatar. I love that photo and it sums him up very nicely..I love Hitch (and his brother) and I would love to have been a fly on the wall in their home when they were kids.Two very sharp young men probably competing from a very early age..Here is the famous "Hitchens Vs Hitchens" debate on the subjects of God and War...No matter where one stands these are two great men with great minds..I imagine you have seen it but here it is again in case you have not..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsPovB3AQjo

I wouldn't try to back up a claim that evolutionary biology is unproven as well, but changing the subject is weak. Obviously Darwin's original works are dated, that is a given. There have been 150 years of research and discovery since he was published.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Evolution has been documented, observed and proven to happen.

"Creationism" vs "Theory of Evolution" is different and should not be confused with evolution itself.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why is it "Conservative" to want smaller government and less intrusion into people's personal lives but also wants the government to interfere in one of the most personal choices we make in our entire lives, the decision that more impacts "the pursuit of happiness" than any other? Who someone else marries in a consentual agreement is none of your business and had ZERO affect on you in the slightest. Period.

The majority of these same arguments were used to outlaw interracial marriage in many states.

Conservatives are more than willing to allow you to form any form of partnership. That means going to an attorney.

Marriage is basically a religious institution that has been hijacked by the state. To statify the state, everyone should have to see an attorney to form a partnership with rights of survivorship, powers of attorney and medical powers of attorney. Then if you want the church to bless the union, get married.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why is it "Conservative" to want smaller government and less intrusion into people's personal lives but also wants the government to interfere in one of the most personal choices we make in our entire lives, the decision that more impacts "the pursuit of happiness" than any other?

Understand that there is a choice that needs to be made. The ostrich approach of "get the government out of it" will never work. Government will always be involved.

Once a choice is made as to homosexual marriage, permitting incest, polygamy, etc., then the government is in a position of enforcing homosexual marriage or polygamy on those that object. Once something is a "right" then government exists to enforce it . . . at the point of a gun.

Look what is happening in the "get the government out of it states", government rushes in with a gun:

State’s case against florist fires up gay-marriage critics | Local News | The Seattle Times

This is what will happen on a much broader scale as homosexual marriage advances. You WILL be forced to approve as there is no getting government out of it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Once a choice is made as to homosexual marriage, permitting incest, polygamy, etc., then the government is in a position of enforcing homosexual marriage or polygamy on those that object. Once something is a "right" then government exists to enforce it . . . at the point of a gun.

Look what is happening in the "get the government out of it states", government rushes in with a gun:

State’s case against florist fires up gay-marriage critics | Local News | The Seattle Times

This is what will happen on a much broader scale as homosexual marriage advances. You WILL be forced to approve as there is no getting government out of it.

Why don't we just break down the issues and weigh them on their own merits?

The issue of the state punishing someone for not doing business to any person, for any reason, is a problem. Let's oppose THAT.

Is that the best reason you can imagine for opposing polygamy?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I triple... no quadruple the sentiment.

My breakdown:
    1. The smart wife -Asian

hot-girl-asian-on-stool-with-glasses.jpg

2. The hot wife -Asian

Norika-Fujiwara-%E8%97%A4%E5%8E%9F%E7%B4%80%E9%A6%99-3-900x1440.jpg
    fujiwara11.jpg

3. The chef wife -Asian

mig

....and the most important
    4. The wife that punches women in the face, that I cannot, because I am a man. -Asian

%E6%A5%B5%E7%9C%9F%E9%A4%A8%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89%E3%83%8D%E3%82%B7%E3%82%A2%E6%94%AF%E9%83%A8%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AB%E3%83%93%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A5%E3%81%95%E3%82%93%EF%BC%88%E6%A5%B5%E7%9C%9F%E9%A4%A8%E3%83%97%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8B%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E6%8F%90%E4%BE%9B%EF%BC%89.jpg

Fixed that for you, and since you can get all 4 in one non-Jabba-the-Hutt sized women, you'll save money :spend: as well, and only have one voice to listen to as she nags :blahblah: into an early grave! :naughty: :D
    :cheers: :twocents:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom