• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Because the State does not protect rights, it grants privilege.

^^^^This sums it up perfectly. The overlords care not one wit about actual human rights, only those privileges they deign bestow upon their sheep. If they grant it, they can limit it or disallow it. It is all about control.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    Saw this quote online.
    "The U.S. is the only country where the government will take your rights away, only to sell them back to you as a licence or permit."

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    Again, then why does this not work for the LGBT community?
    Why can they tell one person they want them to leave and will not serve them, and another they can't and must serve them?

A lot of marginalised groups feel entitled not just GLBT community. Look at welfare recipients as an other example, here let me sit back and let the government take care of me.

Here again I'm gay, have been employed since 14 and yes a real job. And don't feel that being gay ( aka ) what goes on in my bedroom should be a protected status. And is nobody's business but my own especially the governments.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    I mean hell have them make your cake, if theirs is so special then go to frigging Walmart and buy your own F***ing cake topper and slap it on their. Is it really that hard. This is America if they don't want your business then its your right as an american consumer to take your money down the street to a bakery that will.

But here again were In america the most sue happy country in the world.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I did that once a few decades ago. I worked across from a Hardees and walked across the street to grab a burger. I stomped on the rubber hose across the drive through and it worked fine. They were a bit confused when I pulled through in my 2 foot drive. They actually have signs forbidding it now, I guess they have been held up a time or two over the decades. Funny stuff when I look back at it.

Top Bottom