• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Please enlighten us with the definition of free will.
    Lol, wait a minute. Your first question was “why would god allows abortion to happen and keep it going?” To which I answered you, free will. You then replied with free will is legal. Free will has nothing to do with laws, legalities, etc. Again, if you don’t know what free will is, and if you truly think it means legal, please do some reading. I’m not here to educate you in order to have a discussion with you. If you wanna have an opinion on a matter, at least know what your opinion is.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Lol, wait a minute. Your first question was “why would god allows abortion to happen and keep it going?” To which I answered you, free will. You then replied with free will is legal. Free will has nothing to do with laws, legalities, etc. Again, if you don’t know what free will is, and if you truly think it means legal, please do some reading. I’m not here to educate you in order to have a discussion with you. If you wanna have an opinion on a matter, at least know what your opinion is.
    It's a song by Rush, right?

Did I get it right?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did anyone catch Nancy P saying she was against the death penalty? Yet she is okay with aborting babies even after they are born.
    Yep. They are mostly against the death penalty because it might take the life of an innocent individual. How many thousands of innocent lives were taken at the hands of abortion Nancy? Were they not given the death penalty?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I’m not doing this. Keep your head in the sand, I don’t care, but don’t act condescending towards others because you can’t comprehend what your eyes see.
    Im being condescending?
    I believe in facts, a conversation is just that, it proves nothing.
    Someone being caught with a cooler full aborted organs, is proof

Its no different than when President Trump ran off the mouth of grabbing womans crotchs. The left believed it happens, the right laughed, knowing it was locker room bravado.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    RvW is about legality. That's the whole point of this topic.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Im being condescending?
    I believe in facts, a conversation is just that, it proves nothing.
    Someone being caught with a cooler full aborted organs, is proof

Its no different than when President Trump ran off the mouth of grabbing womans crotchs. The left believed it happens, the right laughed, knowing it was locker room bravado.
    More illogical metaphors.

“But nobody’s ever been prosecuted, so it doesn’t happen” somehow = facts.

Lol. Pointless.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Talking, lol.
    40 years and over 600 Planned Parenthood Clinics, and no disgruntled employees or infiltrators to rat them out?
    Come up with something worthy.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    “But why doesn’t god...?”

“Free will”

“free will is legal”

“Free will has nothing to do with legality”

“The topic is about legality”

“Then why’d you ask about god interfering”

“Well, why doesn’t god interfere?”

:ugh:
    Well, the almighty has gotta show up somehow if abortion is that serious of an issue.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    As a child of the moral majority, overturning Roe was the brass ring; that's what we've been fighting for - if we just do that, God will bless America with rainbows and kittens...

But now on the precipice of it, it's becoming clear that this step isn't the be all, end all. What's next? I don't know, I just don't know how we should proceed, especially as Christians.
    Holy crap. I'm just marking for posterity that I liked one of JK's posts, so I will be able to prove it.

But I do agree with the Brass Ring comment. Divine Providence is not going to smile on America just because we overrule a SC decision.

Likewise, I know a lot of folks in the "Christian Coccoon" who really believe that ultrasound photos has somehow swayed the opinion of America on this issue. Nobody has been persuaded. The country has not changed.

Standing out there with pictures on poles did not bring this moment about. Donald Trump brought this about. Hillary was a stupid campaigner who sneered and cackled one time too many, and it allowed The Donald to luck into one Presidential term, at a time when a decent number of SC Justices were of a mind to die.

Without that, none of this happens. I do hope "Conservatives" are going to remember that. Especially the Never Trumpers. RvW is biting the dust because the Feckless GOP simply lost control of their primary process one time, and accidentally lucked into getting a Republican President with more of a governing interest in America than just getting his daughter on a Cable Talk Show.

Reagan and Bush could have ended RvW 20 years ago. They didn't even try.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom