• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i have a huge laser engraver. im going to do somthing on one of my ars, but im not sure what. anyone have sugestions. the ar im doing is my beater ar and not pretty my any means but its probably my favorite gun and defintally gets the most use. im leaning towards a american flag but im not set on that. i just figure you can go wrong with a american flag.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If I had a laser engraver I'd go bananas and start engraving EVERYTHING! :D

The inside dustcover on ARs is kinda cool, as is the lower, below the ejection port.

29d70q8.jpg

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    my girlfriend does home made soap and engraves stamps for her and other soap so i figure i mise well take advantage of it and use the machine. engraving the dust cover is a good idea aswell now im looking for 2 designs.

i saw a glock that on the end of the barrel the top said "smile" the bottom said "wait for flash" i thought that was cool and may do that around my flash hider

JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    I have been thinking of getting some engraving done on my xd. Is there any shops in the Indy area that does laser engraving on gun slides?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    just a update. i decided to go with (on the lower where the mag is inserted)

2nd amendment
    right to bear arms

then i was going to do the exact wording or the 2nd on a bunch of mags so it would all read as one statement, but im having trouble getting the engraving down in the goves of the mag so the exact wording of the 2nd will go on the side of the lower and "2nd amendment right to bear arms" will go higher on the gun. not exactly sure where.

also on my dust cover i will put "calm" on the outside and "storm" on the inside. plus a american flag on the right side of the lower in front of the word "safe" should have pics in a day or so good or bad

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Well, if your doing magazines then you could put, "bullet this way" and engrave a bullet on it. That way people would know which way to load them.:D

Or if you had a Glock, you could put "Danger! Stand back 30 feet, owner not responsible for explosions!" :D sorry couldn't resist:D

Top Bottom