• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Him and Kyle Lamb are at the top of my list of people I'd like to take a class from.

Don't forget Paul Howe. Or Jim Smith (Spartan Tactical). Both are trainers who were in the Battle of the Black Sea in 1993. Both have a lot of students who were pleased with their instruction!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    No disrespect to LV, but I think he was trying to aim too much in the full auto mag dump at the three targets. If he would have just shot from the hip, made a "war face" and screamed, he probably would have hit 30/30.

Last edited:

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    2 or 3 round burst, lower recoil common firearm (AR-15, MP5), centermass, moving not stationary targets. Then I'd be interested to see the results, but then again that may not be what makes for good TV if the results end up any different.

Anyone know how this stacks up against Joe Bidens wife with her shot gun in the dark?

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Does this mean that when the anti-gunners get done watching this video they will be convinced that full auto is no longer dangerous? Then comes overwhelming public for repealing the ’86 machinegun ban? ;-)

Top Bottom