• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I refuse to believe that someone would even have a firearm in commiefornia! No way they could have something in L.A. that could hit a copter, non-the-less bring one down!

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    LAPD Helo shot at and hit, forced to land at an airport then took on gunfire on the ground? Uh, OK. The guy must have ran them down. I'd like to hear the whole story. All 3 versions. 1)The Cops version, 2)the assailants version, and 3)witnesses version. Cops taking fire is no laughing matter and I would think they would be all over it like stink on s***. Gotta be more than what PR is releasing. Even if someone was arrested.

A.B.W.A.G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    They might have succeeded in downing the chopper if they had Stopping Power Pro or Cold Blooded.

:): I laughed.

Not much info on it, id be interested in knowing who, what (rifle), and why. I mean, who just wakes up and says "Yeppers, time to go shoot me a police helicopter with this here illegal? rifle."...?

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Absolutely no way this happened. California has laws that would make this totally impossible. I mean, isnt this what those laws are for? Maybe they just need a few more laws to get it just right.........:dunno:
    :cool:

Top Bottom