• ...and so much more!
  • AppliedB

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As most of you know, the indoor range in Lafayette was closed earlier this year. There has been much speculation as to what happened. The fact is that it was repossessed for financial reasons.

What you may not know is that I have been the co-owner of a small gun shop in Lafayette for several years, Applied Ballistics Systems, Inc. I have taken on a new partner, Dave Schnelle (aka: Indianahighpower) and we have collectively lost our minds.

We are in the final paperwork stages of acquiring and reopening the range on Olympia Drive. We will be expanding the retail area, giving the place a much need face lift, cleaning, upgrading the HVAC system, etc.

We hope to be open for business sometime in mid December. In the meantime, we will still be open at our location at 3461 Union St, M-F 2-6. If you would like more information please give me call: 765-426-4937.

I will be hanging out with Kokomo Dave Moon at the Indy 1500 gun show most of the weekend. Stop by and say hello.

Stan Mitchell (aka: Printmitch)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Good info to know! Thanks for re-opening it... I look forward to shooting there again.

ETA: Stan, you don't need to "report" the messages in the social groups or on the main board unless you want to send an email to all the moderators when you do it. ;)

:welcome: to :ingo:!

Blessings,
    Bill

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks Stan!

I've been waiting for this!:rockwoot: I told you before, and I'll say it again, if you need help getting the store remodeled, or setup, whatever, just give me a call.

I know you've got my number, you printed my business cards!:D

Thanks again, and,

Good Luck Buddy!:patriot:

AppliedB

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Applied Ballistics

Why would we even consider keeping to old name?

Why would we want to change our name?

We are Applied Ballistics Systems, Inc..

I believe we have a good reputation for service, etc. and never have been associated with the old business in any way, shape or form.

As far as the letterhead goes, give Sherry a call and she will fill you in.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Great to know! I bought my stripped lower from your shop on Union, great to know you will be closer and answer the question of what to do on a rainy day. Good luck with everything!!! :rockwoot:

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Will make sure to drive by and check for when you guys open. The wife and I get over to Lafayette at least once a month, if not more often. It is one of our favorite places to shop.

zebov

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Huzzah! Can't wait! I've been holding out on getting a membership anywhere further away because I had heard rumors Flat Creek was going to open up sometime soon under new management. This is great news.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Dude awesome. I'm from Lafayette. I will be sure to stop in there and see whats going on!
    Any chance you can open your retail shop on Saturdays? That is the only time during the week I can get to lafayette!
    Thanks

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Great news. I was just thinking about this the other day because I knew it was mentioned before. Glad to see things coming along, and hope all goes according to plan so we can get in there soon.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    This is GREAT news to hear! :rockwoot:

We desperately need an indoor range in Lafayette for us Lafayette area shooters. I visited Flat Creek once and was not too impressed with a lot of things.

Really looking forward to you guys opening up.

Top Bottom