• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    The Lafayette Gun Show is this weekend May 22, 23 at the Tippecanoe Fairgrounds. $5 entry, free parking. Sat 9-5 Sun 9-3. Come and check it out. Stop by and say hello.

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    The Lafayette Gun Show is this weekend May 22, 23 at the Tippecanoe Fairgrounds. $5 entry, free parking. Sat 9-5 Sun 9-3. Come and check it out. Stop by and say hello.

I will be there after the M1 carbine shoot in the morning. I will look you up to see the new Izula handles.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    CIG is the promoter. There is usually a lot of small vendors. All I can say is come and find out for yourself. As it gets closer to summer the shows usually are not as crowded nor as many vendors.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    It's not the 1500! but it's still worth the $5 to check it out. In fact, I bought my first ar at this show several a few years ago, and to this day it was still a pretty good deal. fwiw

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I just got home...stopped by the show. Prices were good and bad...Rock River lowers for $115...too high for me, Mosin 91's for $99...not bad, DPMS AR's at $799. I did pick up some primers...we really need to do a group buy on those.

Overall I would say in older guns there were some deals, parts were on the high side. Not too much junk, depending on what you are looking for it is worth the 5 bucks to get in.

Top Bottom