Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    It's at the old hobby lobby. ;)

Correction;

Hello,

First of all we want to thank you all for making our 1st show in Lafayette such a HUGE success, and to let you know that our building did sell but we found us another one right across the street at the Kmart Plaza address as follows:

3600 St Rd 38 E in the " Lafayette Market Place "

Also known as the Kmart Plaza

The big truck that was in front of the last show is there in place already, anyone needing directions don't hesitate call anytime 260-243-2952. We apologize for any inconvenience of the late change but the fellas worked REALLY HARD to get this accomplished.

Everything else is as planned, dates and times as follows:

• Friday Dec 14th...........3pm-8pm
    • Saturday Dec 15th.......9am-5pm
    • Sunday Dec 16th.........9am-3pm
    Admission is $5 for adults, we do offer a 2 day pass for $9, and if you want to come all 3 days it would be $12,

Sr's (60 & over) $1 off any of the above rates and as always children 12 & younger are FREE with an adult.

We have a couple of seminars/classes going on this weekend from "The BodyGuard Academy" There will be a Women's personal protection/self defense class and a career seminar for becoming a bodyguard or bounty hunter, see attached flyer for more information.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Hobby Lobby is now a Planet Fitness.

Last time I went, it was disappointing. I was through it in about 15 minutes. The shows at the fairgrounds were much better.

Will it be better this time around?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'm on the fence about going now that Friday is optional for the sellers. I work weekends so the Friday shows work great for me. If no on will be there Friday I'm not sure it ill be worth the drive.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    When I type the address into google, it shows the location being the old Furrows building, which was more recently an RV dealership! Is that the correct location? As stated earlier the old Hobby Lobby is a planet fitness now so it cannot be there.

Valor35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette
    When I type the address into google, it shows the location being the old Furrows building, which was more recently an RV dealership! Is that the correct location? As stated earlier the old Hobby Lobby is a planet fitness now so it cannot be there.

It will be across the road from the old Hobby Lobby, in the Kmart plaza.

Valor35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm on the fence about going now that Friday is optional for the sellers. I work weekends so the Friday shows work great for me. If no on will be there Friday I'm not sure it ill be worth the drive.

I went on Friday last time -- it was extremely small. I heard Saturday/Sunday were better, but it sounds like they were still smaller than the Fairgrouinds shows.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Read post #6. It's from an email I got from the promoters.

Top Bottom