• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    yea was looking at grunt soldier, was gonna send a message to him but it would not let me. not enouth posts.

Don't fret-- you're not too far away from PM access. Just find some threads to contribute to and you'll be PMing in no time. :yesway:

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    RCS is awesome. They aren't cheap but you get a high quality holster from a good group of guys that back their products. The success Phantom design has basically spawned thousands of other people/companies selling essentially the same design with a different name for less $.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I had a couple of holsters made by grunt and they work well, he even made me some extra stuff without asking. One of the holsters he made had the wrong size belt loops (MY FAULT) and he made me a second set for free...correcting MY error. Excellent guy and good to work with. My Kahr 380 holster and M&P 45 holster get a lot of compliments.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    PM sent to you DP1961. Grunt is currently out of town at Blade Show in Atlanta or he would have sent you a message already. He should be home today and I will make sure he contacts you once he gets a minute.

Top Bottom