Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I don't think Comey's a leftist. Honestly I don't know what ideologies would describe him. As Kut said, he may not really be ideological at all. Bush appointed him as deputy AG, so I think he is/was a Republican. But I don't get the sense that Comey is particularly partisan.

All, save one, of Comey's actions and inactions have leaned decidedly left. All were political. The singular exception was informing Congress' leadership on the "Weiner emails", but recall that occurred at a time when the conventional wisdom held that Clinton had the election in the bag, or at least proclaimed a 98% chance, lol!

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Sessions, McFlynn, Kushner, Manafort, Tillerson.... The first 3 either lied or "misremembered" their contacts with Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia. A nation with the economy the size of Italy. Why are all these guys all involved with Russia? Why isn't China or Brazil. Pure coincidence?

And, that lion of the left, Diane Fienstein, who has seen everything in closed session, has proclaimed NO EVIDENCE of collusion.

It's a never-ending snipe hunt.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All, save one, of Comey's actions and inactions have leaned decidedly left. All were political. The singular exception was informing Congress' leadership on the "Weiner emails", but recall that occurred at a time when the conventional wisdom held that Clinton had the election in the bag, or at least proclaimed a 98% chance, lol!
    When Comey held the press conference at the end of the clinton email investigation, given the way he seemed to be laying out the case for an indictment just before he pulled the rug out from under us, I kinda suspected that maybe he thought she should be prosecuted it was overruled by the fact that no Democrat prosecutors were going to bring charges and try Hillary Clinton. She's too big to fail.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    When Comey held the press conference at the end of the clinton email investigation, given the way he seemed to be laying out the case for an indictment just before he pulled the rug out from under us, I kinda suspected that maybe he thought she should be prosecuted it was overruled by the fact that no Democrat prosecutors were going to bring charges and try Hillary Clinton. She's too big to fail.

Ditto... I watched it live while on vacation... until the "surprise ending", I was thinking, "Holy cow, unbelievable, they are actually going to prosecute her for her crimes!" He laid out the case FOR prosecution as well as any I've seen.

Afterwards I was conflicted... couldn't determine if they had compromising pictures of him in ladies' lingerie with underage boys, or promised him the next SCOTUS seat? Lol!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ditto... I watched it live while on vacation... until the "surprise ending", I was thinking, "Holy cow, unbelievable, they are actually going to prosecute her for her crimes!" He laid out the case FOR prosecution as well as any I've seen.

Afterwards I was conflicted... couldn't determine if they had compromising pictures of him in ladies' lingerie with underage boys, or promised him the next SCOTUS seat? Lol!

I think I was in the car listening on the radio. I was like, wow. This can't be. This just can't be. There's no way the system will let Hillary fail, but as Comey continued on making the case, I really thought, wow. It's gonna happen. Happy days. Then just as I was putting everything I had into the big kick, Lucy pulled the football away at the last second.

I think this was what that meeting on the tarmac with Bill was about. I think he came there to seek assurances that Hillary wouldn't be indicted. I dunno. Maybe Bill Clinton had something on Obama and he was just sending a message. So I suspect **** rolled downhill to Comey and he was told that no one is going to prosecute that case even if he did recommend indictment, and they'd just paint him as a partisan fool.

Now if he really believed no prosecution was warranted, why would he lay out the case like he did? I kinda wonder if he did it as a sort of protest. To let people know just how crooked she is. And how destroying devices and wiping server information doesn't show intent and isn't itself obstruction of justice...I think there's just one answer to that.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I think I was in the car listening on the radio. I was like, wow. This can't be. This just can't be. There's no way the system will let Hillary fail, but as Comey continued on making the case, I really thought, wow. It's gonna happen. Happy days. Then just as I was putting everything I had into the big kick, Lucy pulled the football away at the last second.

I think this was what that meeting on the tarmac with Bill was about. I think he came there to seek assurances that Hillary wouldn't be indicted. I dunno. Maybe Bill Clinton had something on Obama and he was just sending a message. So I suspect **** rolled downhill to Comey and he was told that no one is going to prosecute that case even if he did recommend indictment, and they'd just paint him as a partisan fool.

Now if he really believed no prosecution was warranted, why would he lay out the case like he did? I kinda wonder if he did it as a sort of protest. To let people know just how crooked she is. And how destroying devices and wiping server information doesn't show intent and isn't itself obstruction of justice...I think there's just one answer to that.

Exactly! Which is why I lean towards the pictures! :laugh:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why is Ivanka sitting in for the President when he steps out? And even funnier, why are the Russians tweeting it, and then removing the image?

:facepalm:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Why is Ivanka sitting in for the President when he steps out? And even funnier, why are the Russians tweeting it, and then removing the image?

:facepalm:

Probably just keeping the seat warm?
    She's part of the presidential staff.

She was on stage tallking with different female leaders as well.

p051323w.jpg

She's apparently considered to be a head of state of some sort. :dunno:

Her father even photobombed one of her pictures.

jzz30p.png

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Does no one see Angie,s facial gestures?

Hey Sylvain how that is new President doing isn't he a communist or something?
    When you coming to Indiana?
    I will let you ride in the back of my pickup and shoot across the river into Kentucky!
    We can stop at Layfette springs I think that's the last time a Frenchman has been in Perry county! View attachment 57140

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

p051323w.jpg

jzz30p.png

The View tryouts?

Really, if Trump is so ADD he can't attend his own meeting, send the secretary of state, not the bimbette.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Does no one see Angie,s facial gestures?

Hey Sylvain how that is new President doing isn't he a communist or something?
    When you coming to Indiana?
    I will let you ride in the back of my pickup and shoot across the river into Kentucky!
    We can stop at Layfette springs I think that's the last time a Frenchman has been in Perry county! View attachment 57140

He's doing good so far.A bit too soon to judge.
    He has yet to launch a nuclear missile by accident so that's always good.
    And he's an ex banker, not really the communist type.

As far as coming to Indiana, I will add riding ont he back of your pick up truck to my bucket list, for when I finally go there. :)

I've been to Brown County, I think it's as close as I got to Perry county.
    That's a beautiful region over there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's doing good so far.A bit too soon to judge.
    He has yet to launch a nuclear missile by accident so that's always good.
    And he's an ex banker, not really the communist type.

As far as coming to Indiana, I will add riding ont he back of your pick up truck to my bucket list, for when I finally go there. :)

I've been to Brown County, I think it's as close as I got to Perry county.
    That's a beautiful region over there.

One other thing. You'll leed to visit the Clarksville iron triangle.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    We were the only Indiana County to shell Kentucky during the Civil war on a regular basis.
    Hawesville KY was a harbor for Confederate Guerrillas and slave hunters. They blew up Coal chutes and wanted to attack the cotton mill so we shelled them!

We were also the only County to be Attacked during the Civil War "Hines Raid"

Still some hurt feelings in the area!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We were the only Indiana County to shell Kentucky during the Civil war on a regular basis.
    Hawesville KY was a harbor for Confederate Guerrillas and slave hunters. They blew up Coal chutes and wanted to attack the cotton mill so we shelled them!

We were also the only County to be Attacked during the Civil War "Hines Raid"

Still some hurt feelings in the area!

I can see that ...
    Not sure it's safe to visit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

p051323w.jpg

jzz30p.png

Actually, she was tasked to help roll out the women's initiative. I have no complaints there, as that was expected. It was expected that she would be filling in for the president where she is shoulder to shoulder with other heads of state. It was stated, that "fill ins" aren't uncommon, but that the people that fill in are senior officials.

Top Bottom