• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;Bx5J0dW2rh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5J0dW2rh4[/video]

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I believe Samuel Jackson and Sam Elliot.

The original black and white "The Thing" is more my favorite. Kurt Russell in "Tombstone" was one of his best if not best performance. Also like him as "Stuntman Mike" in Death Proof….you could just tell he had fun in that movie.

More pro gun stars….

Eric Clapton

James Earl Jones

Christian Slater

Ice-T

Clint Eastward

Tom Selleck

Joe Perry

Chuck Norris

Gary Sinise

Joe Mantega

Adam Baldwin

Kevin Sorbo

R. Lee Armey

Nice list there. A few surprises. I knew about Ice T. Evere sen the video of him explianing the second ammendment to an English TV host ? The host is left stunned.

I willl admit Sorbo, Slater and Baldwin surprised me. A Baldwin? Really?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Nice list there. A few surprises. I knew about Ice T. Evere sen the video of him explianing the second ammendment to an English TV host ? The host is left stunned.

Sorbo is pretty conservative, so that didn't really surprise me.
    Slater got arrested on weapons charges ten-fifteen years ago, so he's pro-gun enough for that, even though he may not necessarily be a good representative in that regard, although it's more likely than not that the charges were typical Commiefornia anti-gun garbage.
    As for Adam Baldwin, no surprise at all, as he's actually very much a libertarian, and even though his surname is Baldwin, he's otherwise not related to the more famous Hollyweird Baldwins.
    He was great as "Animal Mother" in Full Metal Jacket, too.
    Alec's brother, Steven, is a solid conservative and probably pro-gun, though.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Kevin Sorbo and his wife are well known conservatives.

Adam Baldwin is not related to the infamous Baldwin brothers. The only connection is their last name and profession. Adam Baldwin was Jane in "Firefly."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Kevin Sorbo and his wife are well known conservatives.

Adam Baldwin is not related to the infamous Baldwin brothers. The only connection is their last name and profession. Adam Baldwin was Jane in "Firefly."

Of course, now I can't find it (why can't computers work like the ones on Star Trek?), but I remember there was a conversation where Jewel Staite (Kaylee) was being anti-gun, and Adam Baldwin (Jayne) stepped in and voiced a pro gun opinion. Not on the show, but in real life.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I saw a great biopic last night on Kurt Russell's dad, Bing Russell. He formed the independent A league baseball team, Mavericks in Portland OR in the 70's. Quite a story. I didn't know anything about the man prior to this other than his roles in The Magnificent Seven and the sheriff on Bonanza for 12 years.

Sounds like Kurt was raised right.

normal_The_Last_Vote_31.JPG

CptCrik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Bloomington, Indiana

To add another few Jennifer Lawrence, Dean Cain, Johnny Depp, and Miranda Lambert (plus a lot of other country singers of course). But the mainstream media a lot of times doesn't give as much coverage to opposing views to what they want to push across so I'm sure there are more out there.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Soldier...great show...just re-watched it. Sounds like he's a better thinker than 99% of Hollywierd.

Watching "Soldier" right now.
    Don't like most of the fight scenes. Mostly head to head stuff.
    But the PTSD, and the way the civies treated him. The running away from the Christmas party, to view it from the outside. Fantastic

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Watching "Soldier" right now.
    Don't like most of the fight scenes. Mostly head to head stuff.
    But the PTSD, and the way the civies treated him. The running away from the Christmas party, to view it from the outside. Fantastic

I also loved...
    Maybe you should have made them smarter instead of faster.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    my favorite scene is when Mekum sees Todd at the end and pees himself.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I really like Kurt Russel's acting when he works with Quentin Tarantino. He was awesome in The Hateful Eight as "The Hangman." That movie was almost 3 hours, and I thought it was short.

Kurt Russell in "Tombstone" was one of his best if not best performance. Also like him as "Stuntman Mike" in Death Proof….you could just tell he had fun in that movie.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I don't get why anyone cares about an actor, singer, or director's opinion regarding anything. They are entertainers.....not scientists, societal theorists, or anything else that would indicate that they have one iota of knowledge regarding almost any subject other than entertainment.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't get why anyone cares about an actor, singer, or director's opinion regarding anything. They are entertainers.....not scientists, societal theorists, or anything else that would indicate that they have one iota of knowledge regarding almost any subject other than entertainment.

If actors choose to use their fame to advance their political beliefs, then it needs coincide with mine. Supporting the entertainer with your dollars also supports their beliefs which cover multiple times the airplay of individuals or even organizations.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I just watched "Bone Tomahawk" on Netflix with Kurt Russell in it... wasn't too bad, creeped me out kinda.
    Is it just me or do alot of the spagetti western ficks coming out these days have kind of a horror/sci-fi edge to them?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom