• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yup, I carry front right pocket, and tip down is not so safe with an assisted opener like that. I only carry tip up now a days for hand slicing reasons.

I loved my Leek (I have a couple) but started carrying tip up and now can't go back. It just feels weird now. I wish I could flip the Kershaw clip.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I carry mine in my front pocket of my bib overalls. Haven't had any trouble with it being the way it is so maybe people should be careful and know how their knife is in the pocket.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    The designer of these folders is a man named Tighe. CRKT has used him to make blades which is good because I cannot afford his custom work.
    wFJltdN.jpg

The lanyards are from Amazon tied by veterans in Texas as I cannot tie them myself. :)

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I know not exactly a knife, more like a short sword. I picked it up at a local science fiction/fantasy convention, InConJunction this past weekend. I just got it home, so I haven't cleaned off the oil it was shipped in.

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

This is not my first sword.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I Have a Speed Bump that I bought new many years ago. They're discontinued now. The torsion bar broke in it last year and Kershaw won't send me a new one because it's discontinued.
    Well, I just bought this and I think they are making them again. IDK if they will fix yours or if they will try to replace it with the new version but I would call and see.

Top Bottom