• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    MJKZnkRh.jpg

LUDT collection thus far, I am really liking the bronzing that Microtech is doing lately and hope to see more of it.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Microtech Sigil

The New Microtech Sigil Production Model
    The Microtech 196-10AP Sigil Flipper is the long awaited Microtech production Sigil model. The Sigil Flipper is a collaboration between Anthony Marfione and custom knife maker Deryk Munroe. It can come with a carbon fiber or copper over travel pivot plate.

MT196-10AP%20CF_zpsvx0mwjls.jpg

MT196-10AP%20CF%20Back_zpsbhs4po4k.jpg

MT196-10AP%20Copper%20Back_zpsfblnijrd.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    BokerDesertWarrior.jpg

I did get a knife for Christmas, from a buddy in TX who is a dealer and knows I love daggers (among other types of blades though my first love is a nice, classic dagger). Boker makes nice stuff IMO and I like this one. It is not nice out so I had to take a cruddy indoor shot of it because I couldn't wait to show it off. :flasher:

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I think I have shown this off here before.
    My Great Grandfather made this I believe in the 40s I could be wrong but that general time period, while working on the railroad. Been in the family and passed down ever since.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Super sexy blade. What is that treatment?

It's a Damascus blade.

The Microtech 119-16CF Damascus Hellhound Ultratech features a unique tanto blade made out of Damascus. Microtech has deemed this unique tanto blade as the “Hellhound”. The contoured aluminum handle has a carbon fiber top scale. Features blue ringed black finished titanium hardware, pocket clip, thumb slide, and glass breaker. The Damascus Hellhound Ultratech dimensions and action remain the same as previous Ultratech models. The end result is an impressive Ultratech with a Damascus Hellhound blade, and a carbon fiber top scale (handle). Note: A very limited run with ONLY 60 Made.

Top Bottom