• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    FYI: I'll be at the Lafayette Show in two weeks......Oct. 22 & 23.....hint, hint. :)

You . . . fiend!

Unfortunately I have relatives visiting from California to see my dad, so it's unlikely I'll make it!

be careful with this. Every time I meet him at a gun show he shows me something I didn't know I was going to buy. Very dangerous.

I once made the mistake of saying, "Hey, Brad! What's new and awesome?" as I approached. He had stuff that was both new and awesome. D'OH!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    AunOZPhh.jpg

6WmgmCnh.jpg

Its funny Zero Tolerance makes the best Hinderers and Emerson's now

:yesway: Beautiful knife. I was just looking into one of those. Looks more blue than purple in that pic. How does it look in person is it more blue or purple?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    :yesway: Beautiful knife. I was just looking into one of those. Looks more blue than purple in that pic. How does it look in person is it more blue or purple?

More purple, anodization was kinda shoddy but that's classic Hinderer. I was underwhelmed with it truthfully, its just kinda plain despite the purple accents the DLC coating is very flat without allot of character. Still a very good knife if you want a Hinderer though.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    If you want a hinderer, buy an XM-18 or XM-28. ZT collaborations are nice, but they lack the feel of the full-on manufacturer offering.

ZT's and Hinderers are awesome blades and I own plenty, but they're kinda apples to oranges when directly compared. :twocents:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    If you want a hinderer, buy an XM-18 or XM-28. ZT collaborations are nice, but they lack the feel of the full-on manufacturer offering.

ZT's and Hinderers are awesome blades and I own plenty, but they're kinda apples to oranges when directly compared. :twocents:

The "standard" Hinderers I would agree , but the 0392s are better than standard Hinderers. Full titanium frame, M390 and a flipper that actually flips plus it accepts Hinderers hardware

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I keep getting broken image links on Brads Knives postings on this thread??? Are they missing?

Not exactly sure what is going on, but several pictures and a video that I have posted are indeed gone. They were there when I posted and they were there for several weeks. Might be a photobucket issue....this is where I host my pictures and videos. :dunno:

Edit: Upon further investigation, Photobucket is having issues...I can't even get to my account.

Edit: Photobucket is now working, and my pictures are back. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I love the grip on that revolver and I loved the one you had there before, what happened to it?

nice set up and I am with you, need to start posting more knives.... :yesway:

alclark2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Muncie
    I like the Scout marked knife, what is it? My favorite style of blade
    That knife was made by Great Eastern Cutlery last summer. They are currently doing a new run of "beer scout knives" and another scout pattern "boys knife" with no shield. They are the same pattern with cap lifter. If you go to Greatesterncutlery.net you can look up vendors. They are currently in production and will sell out quickly I expect. Most will run $80-90. Last years run has appreciated to $115-125

Top Bottom