• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Irony. Just like Obama is the best gun salesman of all time, he could be the Klan's best recruiter.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So I'm a bit perplexed as to why I heard about this on WIBC yesterday, and why I'm hearing about it now here.

Why in the world would a station like WIBC actually air a sound clip from one of the KKK 'wizards' about building up the KKK, not gonna stop, etc etc....

Why would you give these people the time of day, on the radio, say where they're going to be, mention they're doing anything?

Aren't you supposed to not talk about idiots? You give them no attention, and maybe they'll fade away a little more because of it.... but instead, you air a recruitment message on WIBC?

Last edited by a moderator:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    So I'm a bit perplexed as to why I heard about this on WIBC yesterday, and why I'm hearing about it now here.

Why in the world would a station like WIBC actually air a sound clip from one of the KKK 'wizards' about building up the KKK, not gonna stop, etc etc....

Why would you give these people the time of day, on the radio, say where they're going to be, mention they're doing anything?

Aren't you supposed to not talk about idiots? You give them no attention, and maybe they'll fade away a little more because of it.... but instead, you air a ******* recruitment message on WIBC?

Time of day??? Bad news always sells and this crap stinks pretty bad.
    Screw the KKK and those of like thinking. I hope they all fly off a building in Chicago.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Aren't you supposed to not talk about idiots? You give them no attention, and maybe they'll fade away a little more because of it.... but instead, you air a ******* recruitment message on WIBC?
    If they stuck to that policy, there would be no election coverage. ;)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just fodder to get the sheeple to the polls.

Lending some credence to this... Do you think the KKK is getting this recent attention to attempt to tie it's "new growth" to the candidacy of Trump?

If so, why WIBC, though? They definitely aren't anti-Trump.

I can see this with other news outlets, perhaps... but hearing it on WIBC was surprising, and perplexing. Seems even a mediocre journalist could find a different 15 second story to air.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If no one knows about it there cant be the possibility of a counter demonstration and riot to report

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I ignore KkK as a fringe group of idiots. I also don't believe they have much of a following and just like to get noticed once in a while. As was said above, running news stories doesn't help.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

You're asking why a conservative radio station would play something that fosters outrage? First day on the radio?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    If I weren't so busy, I would show up to voice my support

for anyone who wants to tar and feather a clan member.

In other news, for those who don't know, Madison County is ground zero for the KKK. If they have to hold recruiting events in their own back yard, they must really be in bad shape.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It is a public event. People have a right to know that the klan is holding a recruiting rally. Ditto for the Nazi's or the communists. Those who choose to do so, can stop by and see with whom they want to stop doing business and with whom they want to avoid social contact.

If they reasonably state their opinions, you can debate them.
    If they just spew hatred, you can mock them.

"Something Weird...In Your Neighborhood...Who Ya' Gonna Call...GHOSTBUSTERS!"

Last edited:

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    giphy.gif

:wrongdoor:

Top Bottom