• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Want to thank everybody for their input sounds like you either really like them or not so much. LOL. So far mine have been very accurate and a pleasure to shoot and I will say very nice looking guns! Soon they will have a Springfield TRP to keep them company. Hey I also love my Glocks and I know they have plenty of haters. LOL.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I currently own 3 Kimbers...all bought used at what I considered a good price. All are very accurate and have only had 1 minor issue with one that was easily fixed.

I have owned 3 Para's... 1 older model and 2 newer ones. One newer one was crap and was disposed of. The two that I still own I love. Both are double stacks that fit my large hands well.

I also own a bunch of others by Springer, STI, Ruger, S&W, etc. I have plans to add NightHawk, Dan Wesson, & others down the road. Some I own are stock. Some are customized. I don't get hung up on 'my brand X is best and your brand Y is over priced junk." I love guns and feel that 'variety is the spice of life.' Some I shoot a lot...some I don't. If I don't like a certain one or have problems with it, I don't keep it. I also own own & shoot revolvers & 'Tupperware ' guns as well as a variety of rifles, shotguns, etc. It's my hobby & my money. No butthurt here- just should be no one else's concern what I do or do not own. Doesn't matter if it's guns or Chevy vs Ford, etc...to each his own.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I currently own 3 Kimbers...all bought used at what I considered a good price. All are very accurate and have only had 1 minor issue with one that was easily fixed.

I have owned 3 Para's... 1 older model and 2 newer ones. One newer one was crap and was disposed of. The two that I still own I love. Both are double stacks that fit my large hands well.

I also own a bunch of others by Springer, STI, Ruger, S&W, etc. I have plans to add NightHawk, Dan Wesson, & others down the road. Some I own are stock. Some are customized. I don't get hung up on 'my brand X is best and your brand Y is over priced junk." I love guns and feel that 'variety is the spice of life.' Some I shoot a lot...some I don't. If I don't like a certain one or have problems with it, I don't keep it. I also own own & shoot revolvers & 'Tupperware ' guns as well as a variety of rifles, shotguns, etc. It's my hobby & my money. No butthurt here- just should be no one else's concern what I do or do not own. Doesn't matter if it's guns or Chevy vs Ford, etc...to each his own.
    I feel the same love my Glocks, H@Ks, Springfields and yes my Kimbers! LOL.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Want to thank everybody for their input sounds like you either really like them or not so much. LOL. So far mine have been very accurate and a pleasure to shoot and I will say very nice looking guns! Soon they will have a Springfield TRP to keep them company. Hey I also love my Glocks and I know they have plenty of haters. LOL.

Purty an' gorgeous ain't everthin', dude......:):.......I got 3 ex's 'at fall inta the same category......:):

Top Bottom