• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Does anybody have one***or have experience with one?

I love my Custom II and I hope the Target II shoots as well.

Looking to shoot it at Steel Matches, pretty much just target stuff, 20 yards or so

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I don't have one but done a lot of research about 9mm 1911's, the Kimber seems to be decent but the one problem that seem to happen to this particular model is the slide stop. The problem was resolve by just replacing it, if you like your Kimber I would give it a try. Heck out the 1911 forums before you make your final decision, I also wanted a 1911 in 9mm and for the money I believe that the STI Trojan is the best 9mm 1911 for the money by far. I did have a Springfield while is a good gun I think the STI is better, let me know if you want an STI so I can point you to some places that have them.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I don't have one but done a lot of research about 9mm 1911's, the Kimber seems to be decent but the one problem that seem to happen to this particular model is the slide stop. The problem was resolve by just replacing it, if you like your Kimber I would give it a try. Heck out the 1911 forums before you make your final decision, I also wanted a 1911 in 9mm and for the money I believe that the STI Trojan is the best 9mm 1911 for the money by far. I did have a Springfield while is a good gun I think the STI is better, let me know if you want an STI so I can point you to some places that have them.

Brazo recommends the Trojan, I would like to hold one somewhere for sure,, either way, it's gonna cost a $1k

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a Kimber Target II in .38 Super. Fit/finish is just like most Kimbers. I've never shot it but look forward to it. My Kimber CDP Pro is a dream to shoot and had been flawless since day one. :yesway:

dondavis3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    DFW area
    I'm a Kimber lover.

But have never shot that particular gun.

If it's like most Kimbers - the fit & finish will be great.

And accurate as heck :ar15:

:cool:

Top Bottom