• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    This order is closed, but keep an eye on this thread. If I have leftovers from non-payments, they will go up for sale. I'll post Friday afternoon what is up for sale.

I will have another run of shirts. I'lls tart another thread and put a poll up to decide the color.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    No ZRT patches? :rockwoot:

Jeez, give a dude a break around here! :D Between this big project and starting a new job these last couple of weeks, I've been swamped!

I haven't decided if I want to do a second run of shirts first or patches. I am getting an embroidery machine, I just don't know if it will handle the details of the logo.

I do want a patch though....:rockwoot:

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Jeez, give a dude a break around here! :D Between this big project and starting a new job these last couple of weeks, I've been swamped!

I haven't decided if I want to do a second run of shirts first or patches. I am getting an embroidery machine, I just don't know if it will handle the details of the logo.

I do want a patch though....:rockwoot:

Can't blame a guy for trying can you?;)

I know you have other things to do, but just wanted to throw that out there. I think that ZRT logo rocks!

Top Bottom