• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    When I talked to her last Friday, she said that she would order the shirts Monday, start production on Tuesday (yesterday) and had planned to have our order done by THURSDAY. I'm not holding my breath for Thursday, but at least she expects them to get done quick. By first of the week for sure.

I tried to PM you and your inbox was full. I don't have paypal and need to find a way to get you the payment since I couldn't make it to the MSG2 meet.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When I talked to her last Friday, she said that she would order the shirts Monday, start production on Tuesday (yesterday) and had planned to have our order done by THURSDAY. I'm not holding my breath for Thursday, but at least she expects them to get done quick. By first of the week for sure.
    It would be so awesome if you were coming to the PW shoot with a bunch of zombie shirts! Can you imagine a bunch of guys in the woods blasting away with those shirts on? Talk about a kodak moment! :D

In any case, I'll be happy to get them whenever they get here. :yesway:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Color on this first run is OD green. That was the color I had quoted from the t-shirt shop, and to change colors was going to be a different price due to them having to change the design according to the background (shirt color and base layers - kinda like primer on darker colors.)

I plan on putting up a poll for the next run to decide the shirt color. The next run will go faster because the company already has the art. The way the gal was talking to me though, the shirts might be a little more expensive if we go with black, maybe about the same if we go with a charcoal or tan.

I'd vote charcoal for the next run! PayPal sent for my OD!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Got ur payment DR...

WHAT is the PW shoot??? I've been so busy on these shirts and starting a new job that I have barely been on the boards. What the hell does PW stand for?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I know you guys have been foaming at the mouth and waiting patiently for these so...Here's the proof that the art guy sent me...

ZRT_proof2.jpg

Top Bottom