• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Meanwhile, assuming she didn't make thge whole thing up and she has the cuts to prove it, the real violent perp is still free to repeat the offense

Was she afraid to bring charges against 'Mr. Goodbar' or reveal the possibly skanky details of how she wound up in bed with a psychopath

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Absolutely bs she is not charged. Women will keep doing this crap when there are no repercussions for their actions. I think she should serve the sentence he would of gotten if found guilty! Maybe that would make people think twice about throwing false accusations out there!

Yep. That's how it should work if it were intentional, even for those in the legal system if they suppressed evidence that would have exonerated him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Absolutely bs she is not charged. Women will keep doing this crap when there are no repercussions for their actions. I think she should serve the sentence he would of gotten if found guilty! Maybe that would make people think twice about throwing false accusations out there!

I agree, but maybe they didn't have evidence that she filed a false report. I don't have any more information than the article gave, but after the alibi, she may still have insisted that the attack happened, and now doesn't know who did it. If it's been years since they've seen each other, it would be believable that she mistook some other attacker for him.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I agree, but maybe they didn't have evidence that she filed a false report. I don't have any more information than the article gave, but after the alibi, she may still have insisted that the attack happened, and now doesn't know who did it. If it's been years since they've seen each other, it would be believable that she mistook some other attacker for him.

From the local ABC news affiliate, with a little more info making the above narrative incredulous:

Precopia's accuser told police that the two had a troubled relationship when they dated in high school several years ago, and she cited that as a reason she reported that he assaulted her.

Note that he is 21 now, when the charges were dropped, but 20 a year ago when the alleged attack and arrest occurred... not so far removed from high school.

It also includes a picture of the injury she inflicted, er, umm, I mean, sustained. Yeah, let's say "sustained". IMO, justice in this case screams for a jury to decide.

KVUE ABC: How a selfie saved a Williamson County man from 99 years in prison
    https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...-county-man-from-99-years-in-prison/613848030

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From the local ABC news affiliate, with a little more info making the above narrative incredulous:

Note that he is 21 now, when the charges were dropped, but 20 a year ago when the alleged attack and arrest occurred... not so far removed from high school.

It also includes a picture of the injury she inflicted, er, umm, I mean, sustained. Yeah, let's say "sustained". IMO, justice in this case screams for a jury to decide.

KVUE ABC: How a selfie saved a Williamson County man from 99 years in prison
    https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...-county-man-from-99-years-in-prison/613848030

Well, yeah, if she pretty much admitted she made it up, I’d say it is an injustice for her not to be charged.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Well, yeah, if she pretty much admitted she made it up, I’d say it is an injustice for her not to be charged.

I would not trust the specific wording, reporters being pretty incompetent across the boards these days. A charitable reading would be that the reason, in her story, that he attacked her was because of their past, troubled, relationship. I read her story as it was a direct, forced entry and attack, specifically because of their past relationship. Not much wiggle room for mistaken identity and by all appearances "projection".

Looks like the guy dodged a bullet - twice... she be cray! (IMO, of course)

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I would not trust the specific wording, reporters being pretty incompetent across the boards these days. A charitable reading would be that the reason, in her story, that he attacked her was because of their past, troubled, relationship. I read her story as it was a direct, forced entry and attack, specifically because of their past relationship. Not much wiggle room for mistaken identity and by all appearances "projection".

Looks like the guy dodged a bullet - twice... she be cray! (IMO, of course)

9mjAIgB.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sounds like a Dem attack on the independent Judiciary. I am sure the MSM will be outraged and will be denouncing this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    About the endless redirects...

There are imbedded ads which are bought by legitimate websites as legitimate ads, but they endlessly redirect. The website owners often don’t figure out it’s happening until someone complains. This typically affects mobile users including users of iOS. It’s not that the web page is malicious, it’s that they got fooled into selling ad space for a malicious ad.

I thought apple had updated this in Safari mobile awhile back, but it seems some of these ads still get through. I’ve had it happen. People having this problem may want to try using the mobile version of firefox.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I could never be a Democrat. I just don't have the energy to keep bringing up tired **** like this over and over and over.
    The dems keep wanting to open up the playbook. They keep forgetting that there’s another side which can donthe same thing back to them. According to polling, Dems lost biggly in public opinion over that. So they’re doubling down. They just have to defend America from moderation. Republicans would have to nominate a bat **** crazy far right ideologue to overturn r v w in this era of politics. Kavanaugh likely isn’t a vote to overturn. But :runaway:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This was back in the news this morning, all coming from an nyt story which is coming from a book for sale. A few of the nominees latched on to it saying they want impeachment and other people are demanding another full blown investigation. I wonder if the book is selling better now?

Always follow the money

Top Bottom