• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Good, I;m not the only one who had to google that one? my first thought was joel osteel approves this message...

Joel Osteen doesn't like context:

27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
    32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
    37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Good, I;m not the only one who had to google that one? my first thought was joel osteel approves this message...

:wow: I am an INDEPENDENT FUNDAMENTAL BAPTIST. The KJB is my Book and I subscribe to no Tvangelists.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Joel Osteen doesn't like context:

"38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Wait, so if I give someone something, they're gonna dump their drink in my lap? That hardly seems like a motivator. ;)

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Avenatti practice kicked out of offices.

Who in the hell thought pairing a disgusting over the hill money grubbing skank with possibly the biggest scum bag lawyer on the face of the earth was a good idea? There's no way fate brought these two dung heaps together. There had to be a third party involved.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Who in the hell thought pairing a disgusting over the hill money grubbing skank with possibly the biggest scum bag lawyer on the face of the earth was a good idea? There's no way fate brought these two dung heaps together. There had to be a third party involved.
    If there was they need to get better at vetting.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

Have you ever heard of Anna Nicole Smith and Howard K Stern?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Who in the hell thought pairing a disgusting over the hill money grubbing skank with possibly the biggest scum bag lawyer on the face of the earth was a good idea? ...

it was A great idea when you know that everyone of your claims is going to be amplified but not vetted by the Democrats and the media.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And she gets away with this. Amazing.

Absolutely bs she is not charged. Women will keep doing this crap when there are no repercussions for their actions. I think she should serve the sentence he would of gotten if found guilty! Maybe that would make people think twice about throwing false accusations out there!

Top Bottom