• Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    war.jpg

I hope he gets lost in the deep jungles of africa while seeking out a long lost tribe of canabals making a documentary on Obama's relatives and finds himself with only a bottle of A1 sauce in his pockets.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    :lmfao::banana:
    I just watched this closely for the first time ever and I saw someone I actualy know who's crying. Lmfao
    The better man in me says, dont call them and laugh at them. The evil cousin and proud American in me is already dialing their ****ing number:):

Call and ask for their autograph because they're famous now. You saw their video.

Please dial! :rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Fasten your seatbelts and pull them tight. It’s going to be a WILD ride up to (and beyond) this midterm election.
    They keep saying on some TV news shows that the polls favor Dems... I guess we will see. I don't believe it, but I never believed that Barry was going to win and we know how that worked out.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

I hope he gets lost in the deep jungles of africa while seeking out a long lost tribe of canabals making a documentary on Obama's relatives and finds himself with only a bottle of A1 sauce in his pockets.
    I don’t think (All the Fine Young) cannibals would find Moore particularly appetizing—they probably aren’t into a high-fat diet.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm just waiting to see when the rest of the Democrats throw diane Feinstein and a couple others under the bus in order to save themselves and the rest of their party? You can be sure they all coordinated.
    Or if they just stick together and deny deny deny no matter what evidence comes out
    Seems to always have worked every other time. Dirty dems

Top Bottom