• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Took her a while to get there, but I did manage to catch the footage of her arriving at her conclusion, live... then heading to the safest place in the vicinity.

little-girl-drifts-toy-corvette-like-a-boss.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Manchin just announced he's also a yes.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    I liked how Manchin handled himself when they tried to give him the elevator treatment. He turned and looked them right in the eye and gave them a “Back the **** off, I ain’t hav’in any look” Unlike spineless Jeff Flake’s meek little scared puppy dog look.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This seems appropriate now:

[video=youtube;RpsAJQ0iZ2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsAJQ0iZ2M[/video]

:lmfao::banana:
    I just watched this closely for the first time ever and I saw someone I actualy know who's crying. Lmfao
    The better man in me says, dont call them and laugh at them. The evil cousin and proud American in me is already dialing their ****ing number:):

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I thought the attack happened at the end of Debt of Honor and Executive Orders was the aftermath?

If it’s novels that interest you, see if you can dig out a copy of Allen Drury’s “Advise and Consent”.

We are living in a time where today’s Democrats are enraged that Kavanaugh hasn’t committed suicide (metaphorical, at least) over CBF’s unsubstantiated allegations, the way that Senator Brigham Anderson was driven to suicide because he was standing in the way of Robert A. Leffingwell, the Democrats’ crypto-Communist nominee for Secretary of State.

Top Bottom