• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well that would explain a couple of the questions the prosecutor asked her about prepping or helping someone prep for a polygraph. Theres a pergery charge if they can prove it. This is his word against hers.

Something concerns me. He said he found her to be truthful. Yet he said she cheated and stole by using the card unauthorized, and then lied about it. That's 3 instances of dishonesty

I question his stability for dating Ford in the first place.

Actually I shouldn't be so hard on the guy. I went out with at least a dozen redheads before realizing they're bad for my health.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Nah, I got off work at 1PM. Sorry, guess I'm slipp'n. You are 100% correct, I just don't understand it.

Daniel 4:17 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
    This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Jeremiah 27:6 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
    And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This new information is terrible for the Democrats. Their switch to going after his drinking or throwing ice shows that they knew already fords credibility and story was in trouble. Dirty dems.
    There better be 51+ votes for this guy

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Testicular fortitude fueled by raging testosterone can cause that.

You freaked me out. I was posting a reply to page two of one thread and it came up on page 355 of a different one.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    letter1.jpg

letter2.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This new information is terrible for the Democrats. Their switch to going after his drinking or throwing ice shows that they knew already fords credibility and story was in trouble. Dirty dems.

If only someone would find Flake's spine.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If only someone would find Flake's spine.
    Well this could empower him or force him to really show his true colors. Because now he can say how he was used by a fake victim and made into a fool. So paybacks are a *****.
    Or he can just come out and say screw trump and vote no anyways and go out like a loser.
    We can lose him and still get kav

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    On NPR this morning, one of the commentators said something to the effect of “President Trump has decided to politicize the Kavanaugh nomination” (based on his remarks about Ford last night). As if tge Democrats hadn’t started the politicization in July! It is to laugh... *♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    On NPR this morning, one of the commentators said something to the effect of “President Trump has decided to politicize the Kavanaugh nomination” (based on his remarks about Ford last night). As if tge Democrats hadn’t started the politicization in July! It is to laugh... 藍臘*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It must be true since NPR is NPR.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They never stop. All of the sexual abuse allegations are crumbling around them so they move on to something else. They heap all of this on him and try to destroy him and his family and when he stands up and fights back like anyone of them would if they were in the same position they pontificate that "He doesn't have the temperament. He's not fit" Despicable.

Top Bottom